Exploring All Your Marketing Data in Google Data Studio
Google Data Studio (GDS) is a simple tool for working with end-to-end analytics; it enables you to solve the routine tasks of data gathering, analysis, and visualization. The tool is aimed at marketing specialists and helps them create good-looking and easy-to-comprehend visualized statistical reports.
Google Data Studio uses the Connect – Visualize – Share approach. Here, Connect stands for data collection, preparation, transformation, and integration, while the Visualize and Share stages help users create visual data-driven stories and easily share them with decision-makers and stakeholders. GDS processes information from 200+ data sources and can be integrated with your call-tracking or CRM system.
Benefits of Integration:
- Add as many connectors as necessary. Since GDS works in a Google ecosystem, it is easily integrated with other Google services, called connectors, like Google Docs, Sheets, Ads, Analytics, Search Console, or Presentations. Improvado can help with 180+ connectors and set up unique ones upon request.
- Implement GDS with several clicks. With Improvado, It takes a little time to introduce the tool to your team members, as it doesn't use complex modules or languages you need special knowledge of. It's an effortless instrument for analysts and marketers to perform their daily tasks and for executives to have a comprehensive picture of the current situation.
- Enjoy outstanding interactivity. Visualize your data fast and easy. Improvado allows you to change metrics in a chart on the visualization level, use controls that act like data range or standard data filters on the report level, . and choose the way to display filters – fixed-size lists, sliders, drop-down lists, and input boxes.All you need for a good interactive report.
- Automatically update Google Data Studio dashboards.
- Sync hard-to-extract data sources, like Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Sizmek and so on.
- Custom integrations? No problem.
- Extract data via API, FTP, S3, CSV Uploads, Google Spreadsheets or email.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager included.
Speed Up Your Decision Making With Improvado
You can now use Improvado to automatically send all your marketing data to Google Data Studio for live marketing reports and dashboards. Improvado does not require you to have any technical skills, as you can effortlessly sync your data with just a few clicks.