Import your data into your Microsoft Azure data warehouse
Microsoft Azure SQL Database is a managed cloud database that is part of the Microsoft Azure platform. As such, companies can have access to all the data without worrying about scalability, backup, or availability.
By using the platform, companies will be able to optimize performance and durability with artificial intelligence-powered features and the ability to scale their resources on demand.
This connector offers companies the following benefits:
- It helps companies to accelerate their application development by offering the latest SQL Server capabilities and eliminating the complexity of configuring and managing backups, tuning, updates, and other database tasks.
- It simplifies performance management by integrating with various business intelligence and analytics tools. This, ultimately, helps companies to focus on building products.
- It scales automatically based on the workload and because of the fact that companies only pay for the resources they use, they'll also optimize their costs.
- It features intelligent threat prediction and proactive vulnerability assessment alerts. Also, companies can take advantage of the most comprehensive compliance coverage of any database service.
- It allows companies to manage, analyze, and optimize their data and data usage.
Please, contect our support team if you want to set up data flow into your Azure SQL Data Warehouse. To make this happen you should also give us access rights:
- Whitelist our IP addresses: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Create a user for Improvado in your Azure SQL Database
- Grant this new user “Usage” permission at ‘dbo’ scheme, and grant “Create”, “Delete”, “Update” and “Select” permissions to all tables in that scheme