Exploring All Your Marketing Data in Grafana
The tool assists you in studying, analyzing, and monitoring data over a span of time. Grafana's open-source nature also allows you to create custom plugins for integration with various data sources. Via queries, descriptive visualizations, and notifications, users can gain a greater understanding of their data's metrics. Grafana dashboards contain informative context from data gathered from various outlets, which can, in turn, be shared with other team members, enabling you to discuss the data together.
Grafana is an open-source analytical and visualization platform that consists of several individual panels organized in a grid. The panels work for various databases, including AWS CloudWatch, Microsoft SQL Server, Prometheus, MySQL, and InfluxDB, among many others. Grafana is set up in such a way that each panel is connected to a data source. Grafana dashboards allow you to visualize reports from multiple data sources simultaneously because they support multiple panels in a single grid.
Benefits of Integration
- Embed Grafana in your IT infrastructure without technical specialists. Improvado is eager to help you with on-premise installation; if you do not want your data uploaded to a cloud provider for security or other purposes.
- Improve accuracy and get better marketing insights. You can monitor user behavior, program behavior, the occurrence of errors in development or a pre-production environment, the type of errors that occur, and the context in which they occur.
- Promote efficient collaboration. Improvado can help you to build a team of users and set permissions on files, dashboards, and data sources.
- Automatically update Grafana dashboards.
- Sync hard-to-extract data sources, like Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Sizmek and so on.
- Custom integrations? No problem.
- Extract data via API, FTP, S3, CSV Uploads, Google Spreadsheets or email.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager included.
Speed Up Your Decision Making With Improvado
You can now use Improvado to automatically send all your marketing data to Grafana for live marketing reports and dashboards. Improvado does not require you to have any technical skills, as you can effortlessly sync your data with just a few clicks.
Let’s chat about how to automate your Grafana data with Improvado.