Machine learning features are built into Power BI, allowing you to spot patterns in data, use those patterns to make educated decisions, and run "what if" scenarios. Users will use these predictions to make forecasts about the future. You can make presentations and dashboards to reflect your datasets; these can use as little or as many visualizations as you want. Excel, SQL databases, Oracle, Azure, Facebook, Salesforce, and MailChimp are only a few of the data sources available in Power BI. Users can link to these data sources with ease and generate databases by importing data from one or more providers. All in all, Improvado allows you to work with data from more than 180 connectors.
Microsoft Power BI is a cloud-based package for combining data from various sources into a single set. These data sets are used to create shareable files and dashboards, as well as data visualization applications, measurements, and interpretations. Power BI Desktop (a desktop application), Power BI Service (SaaS, or Software as a Service), and Power BI Mobile (for iOS and Android devices) are the three variants of the Power BI platform offered by Microsoft. Power BI also can be installed on-premises or in the private cloud.
Benefits of Integration
- Make better choices based on actual data. Thanks to Improvado, businesses can gather, analyze, and visualize data, giving them a better understanding of their processes and results.
- Work with the data collectively in real-time. Analysts can send notes and visualizations to the Power BI service instead of emailing or placing them on a shared disc. Their data is refreshed once the underlying dataset is modified.
- Have a clear picture of where you are standing. With Improvado, you can configure navigation to locate information easily and recognize the relationships between various reports and dashboards using a Power BI’s "app navigation experiences" tool.
- Automatically update Power BI dashboards.
- Sync hard-to-extract data sources, like Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Sizmek and so on.
- Custom integrations? No problem.
- Extract data via API, FTP, S3, CSV Uploads, Google Spreadsheets or email.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager included.
How to Use Power BI
- Enable everyone in your organization to make decisions using real-time analytics.
- Share insights using hundreds of data visualizations, built-in AI capabilities, and pre-built and custom data connectors.
- Build data-driven apps that can be embedded on the web, and viewed on iOS and Android devices.
- Pull data from disparate sources into a single dashboard and create interactive reports.
How Power BI Works
Power BI is a business analytics solution from Microsoft that allows you to visualize your data and create analytics apps. The platform was designed to extend data access to everyone across an entire organization, without needing coding or IT experience. With Power BI, you can connect to a variety of data sources and create dashboards that showcase data updates in real-time. Power BI also has exceptional visualization tools that allow you to create custom graphs, reports and charts in minutes.
Speed Up Your Decision Making With Improvado
With Improvado, you can easily connect your marketing and advertising campaign data to the Power BI platform. There’s no need to manually transfer data or create your own connector tools that require IT support.
- Sync your data in real-time from 200+ marketing platforms and see spend data, performance data, sales data and ROI in Power BI.
- Upload analysis-ready data directly to your data warehouse's ETL;
- Easily spot red flags and optimization opportunities on the fly, every day;
- Our support team is always available to help you along the way. We also have helpful tutorials and templates to assist you.
Let’s chat about how to automate your Power BI data with Improvado.