Exploring All Your Marketing Data in Domo
With Domo, you can connect data sources to help you combine and visualize helpful business information in dashboards and reports. It also allows you to manage tasks and projects, assign performers, and exchange messages and files.
Domo is a cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI) platform for connecting and analyzing data between employees, managers, and analysts. It simplifies discussions and decision-making, provides over 450 connections to the most popular data sources, and scales according to user needs. You can filter, aggregate, and personalize the data you need in one or more dashboards.
Also, in addition to the software, the manufacturer offers a wide range of developer tools. This allows you to create deep integrations with external systems and applications on the platform. Domo also offers interactive visualization tools and instant access to company-wide data through a centralized dashboard. The Domo analytics system is suitable for large enterprises. Domo is compatible with web browsers on any OS, as well as mobile devices.
Benefits of Integration
- Analyze all your data in a single place. Domo provides business information and analysis on both micro and macro levels. Use it to manage cash balances, top-selling products, ROI by channel, and more.
- Leave coding aside. With Improvado, you can manage data flows and build reports without engaging an IT department
- Improve collaboration. Improvado allows marketers to harness data from various sources, easily analyze the results, and share them will all stakeholders with several clicks.
- Automatically update Domo dashboards.
- Sync hard-to-extract data sources, like Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Sizmek and so on.
- Custom integrations? No problem.
- Extract data via API, FTP, S3, CSV Uploads, Google Spreadsheets or email.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager included.