Exploring All Your Marketing Data in Tableau
Tableau is an easy way to connect, query, and visualize your data without a code. It has a simple, user-friendly interface that allows you to perform in-depth data analysis or create simple dashboards to monitor your data.
Tableau is a powerful and rapidly growing data visualization tool for business intelligence. It transforms raw data into easily understandable formats to help people manage it. Tableau provides effective and fast data analysis tools to create dashboards and worksheets. When easily exploring and managing data, you can discover and share valuable insights faster. Whether you are a data scientist, executive, analyst, marketing specialist, or business owner – Tableau is a flexible and secure end-to-end data analytics platform.
Benefits of Integration
- Visualize and analyze data from various sources. With Improvado, you can automatically load data from popular cloud systems (Google BigQuery, Windows Azure, etc.), relational databases (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, etc.), file systems (Excel, CSV, etc.), and any other system that uses APIs to get meaningful insights about your audience within minutes.
- Work with piles of data without coding. Improvado allows you to enjoy all the platform's computational power and intuitive, interactive visualization capabilities without engaging an extra IT specialist team.
- Share the data with all stakeholders in several clicks. You can not only automatically process and filter data online but also share the results via email, using links, or through the system's server with multiple users, which facilitates business operations and reporting.
- Automatically update Tableau dashboards.
- Sync hard-to-extract data sources, like Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Sizmek and so on.
- Custom integrations? No problem.
- Extract data via API, FTP, S3, CSV Uploads, Google Spreadsheets or email.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager included.
How to Use Tableau
- Make sense of your data by making it visual.
- Flexible end-to-end analytics for the individual or whole organization.
- Connect to hundreds of data sources, both live and in-memory, without any programming.
- No technical programming skills required
- Check out our free tableau templates
How Tableau Works
Making your data visual with Tableau easily helps you identify trends to make your next move. Users of all levels can create custom reports and visualizations to share insights across the organization. Simple drag-and-drop usability makes reporting a breeze. Get the big picture without the intimidation that comes with big data.
Speed Up Your Decision Making With Improvado
You can now use Improvado to automatically send all your marketing data to Tableau for live marketing reports and dashboards. Improvado does not require you to have any technical skills, as you can effortlessly sync your data with just a few clicks.
- Sync your data in real-time from 200+ marketing platforms and see spend data, performance data,sales data and ROI in Tableau.
- Upload analysis-ready data directly to your data warehouse's ETL.
- Easily spot red flags and optimization opportunities on the fly, every day.
- Our support team is always available to help you along the way. We also have helpful tutorials and templates to assist you.
Let’s chat about how to automate your Tableau data with Improvado.