Follow our setup guide to connect Facebook Pages to Improvado.
- Click the Data Sources in the left navigation bar.
Categories on the Data sources page group all available platforms. Use a search to find the required one.
- Click on the Facebook Pages tile.
- Authorize your Facebook account via OAuth. Before authorization, please, make sure that you are signed in to the account you want to extract data from.
- Grant Improvado access to your name and profile picture and your permission to:
Note: All required permissions are mandatory. If you limit any permission - it could cause connection errors!
- After the connection process is completed successfully, the Facebook Pages connection will appear in your Connected sources list.
- When the connection status is Active, and the account status column shows a number of accounts, you can move on to data extraction.
- To extract data from the connected sources, check the instruction on how to set up data extraction.