Click the light-blue Requests button. All requests shared with you and your team are listed here.
Here you can open and edit any of these requests. You will be redirected to the request page by clicking a specific request.
All requests have:
- Type (e.g., “New metric” or “New report type”)
- Reference - unique request ID in our system
- Summary - a short description of the task (e.g., “create report A”) that acts as a request name
- Status (are we working on it, or maybe is it finished already)
- Service desk (it will be helpful if you have access to desks of different teams or projects)
- Requester - the request author name
There are the following filters:
- Owner (created by me/shared with me/shared with a team/I participate in/etc...)
- Request type, and a search component.