TrackMaven Competitors and Alternatives
TrackMaven Competitors and Alternatives
TrackMaven is a marketing analytics software that helps marketers do two things: prove the value of their campaigns and demonstrate their results.
The data aggregation software integrates data from across campaigns and different platforms, allowing marketers to see all of their valuable KPIs in a single place. They offer tracking on 18 different digital channels across the board.
Whether you are considering using TrackMaven for your business or trying to get a better understanding of your options when it comes to collecting marketing data, this article was meant to help you.
Thanks to marketing data aggregation tools like TrackMaven, Improvado, Funnel.io, and SuperMetrics, it's easier than ever to automate all your marketing data into reports and dashboards -- cutting out 40+ hours/week of wasted time building manual reports.
Now your marketing data can be available for you in real time. So you can make quick optimizations to your campaigns and improve ROI.
In order to figure out which tool is best for you and your business, please read on...
What is Improvado?
Improvado is a tool built by marketers, for marketers to get all their data into one place, in real-time, with automated dashboards and reports.
Who should use Improvado?
The Improvado platform is specifically focused on the marketing dilemma and will connect to any marketing platform you need. The integrations run deep, pulling in granular data from the keyword and ad level, to allow you to see the complete picture.
This simple and intuitive platform eliminates the need for developers to help you implement it or make changes.
Improvado provides customer service reps included in every package who are highly attentive. A representative will work with you to customize dashboards and integrations to ensure that you're visualizing the data in exactly the way you need it.
You can choose to view your data inside the Improvado dashboard or you have the freedom to extract your data and download it, send it to a data warehouse, or visualize it in the BI tool of your choice, like Tableau or Looker.
- Full support with a customer service rep included
- Marketing integrations are deep and granular, so you can see data at the keyword or ad level
- Ability to create custom metrics and map data across platforms
- Great for brands managing spend across multiple digital marketing channels
- Great for ad agencies managing campaigns for multiple clients
- View ad creatives from within your dashboard -- This feature is super helpful and I have not seen it offered anywhere else!
- Aggregate all your marketing data into one place, in real time.
- Reduce manual reporting time by 90%.
- No developers needed.
- Plug and play
- Completely customizable and will build out any custom integration
- Some of the more granular features can be a bit complicated, but support is great about walking users through them.
- In order to get your dashboards and reports visualized in exactly the way you want, there may be some initial back and forth with your customer support rep.
Improvado is customized for its users. The best way to customize the platform to your specific needs and receive pricing details is to set up a call with them.
Improvado has 80+ Integrations with plans to grow to 500 by the end of 2018. Don’t see what you need? They will build out custom integrations for any data source you request.
Request a demo now and get 1 month free.
What is TrackMaven?
TrackMaven is a marketing analytics platform that can help you prove your ROI and improve results on a range of different marketing channels.
Who should use TrackMaven?
TrackMaven can be used for metrics collection and alignment, content sorting based on business-required KPIs, and automated cross-channel data collection.
The software is designed for marketers. It allows you to tell your story with the right data, without having to parse through all the data.
- Clean data analytic interface - easy to understand, easy to use.
- “Tagging” system allows you to keep track of your content effectively
- Really helpful with social media marketing analytics
- Reportedly good customer service
- Very few integrations compared to other platforms (18 in total)
- System can be pretty confusing to set up and get started with the analytical dashboards
- Exporting can get cut off
- Pulling in more detailed information
- Dates are not customizable in the dashboards
- Can’t export content graphics
- Tagging system and rules can take a while to get used to
- Can’t take action from within the tool on your social accounts
No pricing is available on their website. You need to get in touch with their team and request a demo to get pricing information.
They offer 18 integrations, mainly with social media platforms. You can see those here.
What is Adverity?
Created with data-driven decision makers in mind, Adverity is an automated data integration and visualization platform. The platform’s Data Tap tool allows users to increase efficiency of reporting and analytics.
Who should use Adverity?
Adverity is for marketers and marketing agencies that seek to connect and work with their media, e-commerce, and marketing platforms from one central location. The platform provides users with analytics and efficient reporting of aggravated data.
- Full control over your data
- Fast integration of data sources
- Scalable and flexible
- 200+ integrations
- A steep learning curve for those inexperienced with using data
- The UX-flow could use improvements
- Need a good understanding of data to get the most out of the platform
- Needs more customization of the UI dashboards
- Support and sales teams are mostly Europe based, making customer service time lag depending on your location
- Ramp up time can take several months
- No database provided - you need an alternative budget allocated for that
No prices are listed on the website. To get pricing details and to request a demo you will have to contact the company directly.
On their website, the Adverity platform lists over 150 integrations.
What is Supermetrics?
Supermetrics is a simple data extraction platform that collects data from multiple places into a single place for reporting and analysis.
Who should use Supermetrics?
Supermetrics is designed for the small startup and works well for marketers that have not yet progressed past Facebook, Adwords and Google Analytics. Google Sheets and Google Data Studio are currently the only options for collecting the aggregated data. Once the small startup begins to grow they find their say to Supermetrics alternatives and competitors.
- Extracts granular data from Facebook, Adwords, and Google Analytics.
- Great for fans of Google Sheets and Google Data Studio
- To map data together across platforms you have to do it manually
- No visualizations available
- Data accuracy issues
- Difficult setup
- Lack of integrations with many BI tools. Users can only send data to Google Sheets or Google Data Studio
- Limited number of data rows, you get capped out if data lines exceed limit
- Have to run your own queries on top of google sheets - if you don't know how to run a query, you are out of luck
- Ongoing ease of use is pretty sub-optimal; There are manual processes required throughout
- Claim to have 40+ integrations, but many are very basic without access to granular data
- Do not offer a database solution or transformation capabilities
- Marketers can quickly outgrow Supermetrics capabilities
Ideal for small companies on a tight budget with plans starting as low as $19 per month. But the platform is limited.
Different plans are available depending on where you send your data. If add-ons are needed the cost can add up quickly.
Supermetrics claims to have 40+ integrations, though there is no list of what those 40+ integrations are on the website.
Our recommendation: Improvado
Improvado offers deep and granular data integrations and is compatible with multiple BI tools, including Tableau. The platform is customizable and comes with customer service from day one.
Want to try Improvado? Click here to Request a Demo and Get 1 Month Free.