Exploring All Your Marketing Data in Power Query Excel
Power Query is an add-in tool for Microsoft Excel, starting from the 2010 version. It helps you import, clean, and transform data in Excel in a convenient and usable format. It’s a powerful and easy business intelligence tool that can work with data from various sources - Excel, CSV, XML, SQL, TXT, JSON, web pages, OneDrive, Google Services, and many others.
If you need to change the data’s structure, Power Query helps transform and customize it in a convenient visual editor using only menu buttons. You don’t need to know any programming language – the tool automatically generates the code in M, the product’s language. It takes the data from a specified source and merges it into single Excel tables.
Benefits of Integration
- Forget about coding. With Improvado, you don’t need IT specialists to set up a connector and work with Power Query - the code is generated automatically, leaving more time for more meaningful work.
- Customize the process and save time. Thanks to a repetitive manipulation sequence approach, you only need to configur the process and apply it to new files, by changing the file path. It saves time on performing routine tasks.
- Work with your data efficiently. Improvado opens new horizons by allowing you to use Power Query’s cloud-based version, Dataflows. This way, your data analysis isn’t dependent on or limited by the products you use Power Query with, whether it's Excel, Power BI, or any other software. You can store the output in other storage options and use it in other services and products.
- Sync hard-to-extract data sources, like Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Sizmek and so on.
- Custom integrations? No problem.
- Extract data via API, FTP, S3, CSV Uploads, Google Spreadsheets or email.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager included.
Speed Up Your Decision Making With Improvado
You can now use Improvado to automatically send all your marketing data to Power Query for live marketing reports and dashboards. Improvado does not require you to have any technical skills, as you can effortlessly sync your data with just a few clicks.