Cyfe Alternatives and Competitors
If you're investigating Cyfe as a solution, you're likely spending up to 40 or 50 hours each week collecting data from various platforms and building reports.
Fortunately, there are many different companies that now offers a way to aggregate all of that data from multiple channels into just one place, such as Cyfe and its alternative and competitors.
Many of these business intelligence and data visualization tools aggregate data in real-time and provide a way to analyze and report data through stunning visualizations.
Since not all tools for data analysis are the same, we’ve taken the time to compare Cyfe, Improvado, Domo, Sisense, AdStage, and Looker.
What is Improvado?
Improvado is a tool built by marketers, for marketers to get all their data into one place, in real-time, with automated dashboards and reports.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is best for marketing and analytics leaders who are looking to collect data from all their marketing platforms in one place. You can choose to view your data inside the Improvado dashboard or pipe it into a data warehouse or visualization tool of your choice like Tableau, Looker, Excel etc. Brands, agencies and universities all love using Improvado because it has saved them thousands of hours of manual reporting time and millions of dollars in wasted marketing spend.
The integrations run deep, pulling in granular data from the keyword and ad level, to allow you to see the complete picture and even view ad creatives from within your dashboard. This simple and intuitive platform eliminates the need for developers to help you implement it or make changes (You don’t need to know SQL like you do for other platforms).
Improvado provides customer service reps included in every package who are highly attentive. A representative will work with you to customize dashboards and integrations to ensure that you're visualizing the data in exactly the way you need it.
- Full support with a customer service rep included
- Marketing integrations are deep and granular, so you can see data at the keyword or ad level
- Ability to create custom metrics and map data across platforms
- Great for brands managing spend across multiple digital marketing channels
- Great for ad agencies managing campaigns for multiple clients
- View ad creatives from within your dashboard -- This feature is super helpful and I have not seen it offered anywhere else!
- Aggregate all your marketing data into one place, in real time.
- Reduce manual reporting time by 90%.
- No developers needed.
- Plug and play
- Completely customizable and will build out any custom integration
- Some of the more granular features can be a bit complicated, but support is great about walking users through them.
- In order to get your dashboards and reports visualized in exactly the way you want, there may be some initial back and forth with your customer support rep.
Improvado has 150+ integrations and growing. Don’t see the integration you need? They will build out custom integrations for any data source you request.
Request a demo today and get 1 month free.
What is Cyfe?
Cyfe boasts that it’s an “all-in-one online business dashboard” that makes it easy for businesses to monitor and analyze all of their data in a single, organized space. The platform lets you connect and pull from a variety of sources through both pre-built and custom widgets.
Who should use Cyfe?
Cyfe is good for companies wanting to use the platform to make data-driven business decisions as it can bring more than just marketing data into a highly-organized, single view.
- Pulls all business data into a single dashboard
- Integrates with many popular business platforms, such as PayPal, Quickbooks, and MailChimp
- Good real-time tracking system
- Doesn’t offer as many integrations as some competitors
- Widgets can’t be customized
- The platform is sometimes slow with connecting to data sources
- Some occasional glitches with widgets
- Changing the size and position of widgets can be difficult
Pricing for Cyfe starts at a free plan with just 2 dashboards and 1 user. Each plan varies based on number of dashboards and users.
Cyfe offers a variety of pre-built widgets to pull data from. A list can be found on their homepage.
What is Sisense?
Sisense is a business intelligence and data visualization tool for creating visually appealing graphs and reports. The visualization capabilities allows users to create dashboards, charts, and other forms of data visualization with easy through its drag-and-drop feature.
Who should use Sisense?
Sisense was designed for businesses who want the ability to view their data in a visual way with minimal help from the IT department. The business intelligence software lets the various business departments gain insight into data to help make data-driven decisions. The company claims that it empowers business analysts, data engineers, and developers to simplify complex data.
- Drag-and-drop dashboard
- Wide variety of widgets, including graphs and charts
- Aggregates data from numerous data sources
- Slight learning curve with some features
- Less customization with drag-and-drop dashboard
- Not as much flexibility as several competitors
- Images sometimes don’t look the same after exporting
- Limitations with sorting data
Sisense charges customers based on their business needs. You will need to ontact the company for customized pricing details.
Sisense offers more than 100 data connectors. See the full list of data sources here.
What is Domo?
Domo is a data visualization and BI tool that focuses on company-wide data, and not so much on marketing specifically.
Who should use Domo?
Domo is best for enterprise companies and their executives since the tool is meant to be used company-wide for creating executive-level dashboards. This means that the platforms has wide capabilities for business intelligence in general, but not so much particularly for marketers. As such, marketing integrations are rather limited and what data connectors are available don’t run very deep.
- Provides 500+ data connectors across Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, and HR
- Ability to see real-time data in just one dashboard
- IT department not needed for implementation
- Limited integrations for marketing
- No ability to export data, save as a file, or view in any other BI tool
- Completely cloud-based, which causes limitations if most data is stored on-site
- No database provided. You need a separate budget for that.
- If you stop working with Domo, you lose the data in the platform
- Cost prohibitive for numerous businesses
- Professional services needed to get up and running correctly at the beginning
- Additional professional service fees for platform onboarding and training
Pricing for Domo is charged on an annual basis, with prices varying depending on the number of users requiring access. The company also offers a 30-day free trial.
Domo Marketing Integrations
Domo has 50+ marketing integrations. See all of the integrations here.
What is Looker?
As a BI and data visualization platform, Looker boasts that it capitalizes on the fastest and most recent analytic databases to provide real-time data to marketers. The tool allows users to create and customize an array of different interactive visualizations, including charts and graphs.
Who should use Looker?
Looker is good for teams looking for a business intelligence platform that’s very intuitive and provides abundant data insights and visualizations.
- Very intuitive
- Integrates with big data platforms and databases
- Options for custom installation
- Getting data into Looker is a manual process without an external tool
- Larger dashboards may take long to load
- Lack of flexibility due to its simplicity
Looker charges customers on a custom basis. You will need to contact the company for a price quote.
Looker provides over 50 data sources. You can view all of the Looker integrations here.
What is AdStage?
AdStage offers a self-service data aggregation and reporting tool to help marketers analyze their campaign performance. The platform aggregates all of the advertising data for campaigns and delivers it to a single place, letting marketers quickly visualize data and optimize their ad campaigns.
Who should use AdStage?
AdStage is best for marketers or marketing agencies managing numerous paid ad campaigns across several sources, including Facebook, Twitter, and AdWords. The platform offers an easy way for marketers to optimize their campaigns using data insights.
- Simple and clean data dashboard
- Organization of similar campaigns through use of folders
- Good customer support
- Lacks several features provided by competitors
- Some areas of the platform aren’t that intuitive
- No ability to create custom classifications
Pricing for AdStage starts at $149/month for the Starter plan. A 14-day free trial is also offered.
The platform offers a variety of integrations. You can see all of the AdStage integrations here.
Deciding on the right data aggregation and visualization platform for your marketing needs is essential, and finding one that integrates with the data sources you use, saves you time, and is easy to use will help set you up for success. Take a close look at Cyfe, Improvado, Sisense, Domo, Looker, and AdStage to determine which platform is best for your business needs.