Who should use BigQuery?
BigQuery is great for businesses who only want to pay for what they use. With the platform’s “pay-per-use” pricing, Google BigQuery offers a low-cost SQL-based data warehouse that can be fairly useful for companies with smaller budgets for analytics.
- It is easy to get started on it.
- Cloud-based/No need for installing on own devices
- Some learning curve if not experienced in IT
- Lack of scheduled queries.
- Visualising large data datas is not very intuitive
Google BigQuery does pricing on a “pay-per-use” basis, meaning users only pay for what they use.