Are you an agency or marketer managing multiple campaigns across platforms such as Adwords or Facebook? If you are, you’re probably know that trying to aggregate all of that data can be overwhelming, possibly a nightmare.
It can take more than 20 hours every week to log into each one of the platforms, export the campaign data, and upload it into a spreadsheet or BI tool.
Fortunately, marketers and agencies, tools like improvado.io are working hard to offer a solution to this problem by automating the data aggregation and reporting process.
Thanks to these companies, marketers can now view all of their data across multiple platforms in just a single place, even in real time. This allows them to use their time more productively and avoid spending hours on tedious work with spreadsheets.
In this post, I will compare the differences between the platforms, Tapclicks, Fivetran, Grow, Socialbakers, and Improvado.
Read carefully because each platform is different!
What is Improvado?
Improvado is a marketing analytics platform that was made by marketers for marketers, making it hard to beat for your marketing efforts. The tool lets marketers aggregate all data in just one location and provides dashboards and automated reports in real time.
Who should use Improvado?
Since the tool was designed with the marketing dilemma specifically in mind, Improvado can be connected to basically all platforms marketers use. Along with working with virtually any platform, the integrations run fairly deep, including both keyword level and ad level data. This lets users see the entire picture. There isn’t any developer assistance required to implement the tool or to make any changes. It a great tool for marketers looking for something simple and intuitive that can meet all of their marketing needs.
- Full support provided by customer service reps
- Developer assistance isn’t necessary
- Plug and play
- Customized metrics and mapping data across platforms
- Deep and granular integrations
- Manual reporting time reduced by up to 90&
- Real time data in a single place
- Custom integrations and dashboards available
- Features that are more granular can be a bit complicated, but customer support is good with walking users through issues
- There could be initial back and forth with the company to make sure your dashboard and reports are set up exactly how you want them
Pricing for improvado depends on company needs. To get pricing details, you can set up a call with the company, so they can determine you needs.
Improvado offers over 80 integrations with plans to increase this number to 500 by the end of 2018. Custom integrations can also be built for data sources not available that marketers may need.
What is Tapclicks?
Tapclicks is a cloud-based marketing analytics platform that provides agencies and marketers with an all-in-one tool for campaign analytics, management, and reporting..
Who should use Tapclicks?
Tapclicks is great for anyone wanting to automate scheduling and exporting reports into PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Email. This tool provides pre-built visualization, as well as a variety of widgets to help with business needs. The platform is best for those who have many clients for which they need reports.
- Large number of data sources
- Assortment of options for visualization
- Several of the platform’s features can be a bit non-intuitive.
- Reporting can sometimes be buggy.
- Some field customizations are a little limited
The platform isn’t exactly cheap by any means, beginning at $499/month for the Basic pricing plan. Customers are offered a demo version of Tapclicks to try out and a freed 14-day trials is also available.
Tapclicks boasts having more than 1,400 integrations.
What is Fivetran?
Fivetran is a marketing tool for collecting data and analytics. The platforms allows marketers to connect their databases, applications, and more to a central destination from which they can view and analyze their data.
Who should use Fivetran?
Fivetran is particularly helpful with data collection and analysis. The platform is good for people who want a tool that doesn’t require them to have any technical knowledge. Fivetran claims to provide the only pipeline with zero maintenance, which supposedly leads to only a five minute setup. Oce your data is stored in the “warehouse,” you can run queries using the software. All data stored in the platform is placed in a central hub, and the tool strives to make it simple for users to search and access the data.
- Ability make inquiries about data and get analysis
- Search function for stored data
- Good amount of granular data
- The platform can be a bit buggy at times and delayed
- Slight lack of flexibility
- No ability to configure batch sizes for queries
- If issues are encountered, can be difficult of find the cause without the help of customer support
In order to get pricing for Fivetran, you will have to contact the company. However, the platform does provide a free demo option of its tool.
Fivetran boasts a broad array of data connectors. You can take a look at all of them here.
What is Grow?
Grow is a platform for business intelligence that allows users to aggregate data from several different sources for analysis in real time.
Who should use Grow?
Grow is good for businesses that need to have easy access and analysis of their data from many sources in real time, such as spreadsheets, databases, and SaaS applications. The platforms offers the ability to create customized dashboards and custom support with no need for developer assistance. There are also pre-built reports for an easier option.
- Boasts over 150 integrations
- Data is displayed in real time
- Not too much granularity to data
- Platform can sometimes be slow or buggy
- If you don’t know SQL there can be a learning curve
Pricing for Grow is on a custom basis, so you will have to contact the company to get any pricing details.
Grow offers more than 150 integrations
What is Socialbakers?
Socialbakers is a social media, AI-powered marketing platform. The idea behind the tool is to get people talking about your brand, discovering your audience, what content they like, and which influencers they trust. The company also offers some free tools for social media on their site.
Who should use Socialbakers?
Socialbaker is a good platform for marketing agencies and marketers who are trying to manage several social media accounts. The tool was created to save time and provide a user-friendly experience, letting marketers easily monitor and manage multiple accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and more through a single platform.
- Dashboards are easy to configure
- User-friendly platform
- Ability to manage multiple social media account in a single tool
- Time range is limited
- Data not provided in real time
- Many features come at an extra cost
While pricing for Socialbakers is much lower than other marketing tools available at $20, this is only for one profile and the features available are fairly limited. Additional features come at an extra cost.
If you are in need of a marketing analytics tool for data aggregation from numerous sources into a single destination, then you will want to take a look at this list in more detail, comparing Tapclicks vs Fivetran vs Grow vs Socialbakers vs Improvado.
Our recommendation: Improvado