A complete comparison of Adverity Alternatives & Competitors
Adverity and competitors are working to solve a common marketing dilemma.
Managing marketing campaigns across different platforms can be daunting.
Marketers and marketing agencies alike have struggled with aggregating all of the data from several places into one in a format that is easy to decipher and up-to-date.
The process can be excruciating and take over 55 hours every week, tying up manpower and resources. But the good news is that companies similar to Adverity, like Improvado, Stitch and Domo, are working on solutions to save marketers time.
Adverity and competitors automate the data aggregation process. They have created ways to gather reports from all of your campaign data into one place and in real time.
Following is a comparison of Adverity, alternatives, and competitors. Keep reading to see for yourself if Adverity, Improvado, Stitch, Domo, or Funnel.io is the right fit for your marketing needs.
Adverity Alternatives & Competitors
What is Improvado?
Improvado collects all your marketing data into one place. It syncs into every marketing platform you use, and gathers the data into the Improvado platform or sends it straight to your BI tools, with no dev help needed. It was designed by marketers for marketers. Now all your marketing reports and dashboards are automated in real-time.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is for any marketer seeking to simplify and streamline the work of aggregating data into an easy to use database. The program automates the entire process-- freeing up your time to work on other marketing tasks.
Improvado has hundreds of integrations with platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce and more. This makes it easy to get the data you need, from wherever it lives. Integrations run deep and pull granular data from both the keyword and ad level.
Improvado allows you to view data in real time, viewing your marketing performance from a high level or drill in to the nitty gritty details.
It's easy to create custom dashboards and reports, but their customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need their support. Their customer support is available throughout every step and pays close attention to the specific needs of the individual client. Collected data is viewable on the BI tool of your choice as well as through Improvado’s dashboard. The user experience is a high priority.
- Customer support is included and available throughout every step
- Implementation is simple, no developers required
- Compatible with the BI tool of your choice, including Tableau, Looker etc.
- Data aggregated in real time to a single destination
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- Deep and granular data integrations
- Pulls data from multiple platforms
- While some of the more granular features can seem complicated, customer service is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Improvado pricing is done on a custom basis. The company can assess your business needs and give you pricing details during a call.
With more than 90 integrations, Improvado can custom integrate for any additional data sources you may need. Plans are currently in place to have increased to 500 integrations by the end of 2018.
What is Adverity?
Adverity is an automated data integration and visualization platform created with data-driven decision makers in mind. Users are able to drastically increase their efficiency of reporting and analytics with the platform’s Data Tap tool.
Who should use Adverity?
Adverity has created a platform for advertisers and agencies that enables them to connect and work with their media, e-commerce, and marketing platforms without having to log in to each individual account. Insights provide advertisers with analytics and efficient reporting.
- Full control over your data
- Fast integration of data sources
- Scalable and flexible
- For those who aren’t experienced with using data, there can be a steep learning curve
- Could use some improvements the UX-flow
- Need a good understanding of data to get the most out of the platform
- Management of UI dashboards could be a bit more customizable
- Support teams are based in Europe which can make customer service time lag, depending on your location
- Several months to ramp up
- Database is not included in package - requires a separate budget for that
To get pricing details and to request a demo contact the company directly. There is no prices listed on the website.
The Adverity platform boasts more than 150 integrations which can be viewed on their website.
What is Stitch?
Stitch is designed for rapidly moving data. The platform is developer-focused and utilizes the cloud. Users can aggregate data from anywhere, thanks to the cloud-first model, in a matter of minutes.
Who should use Stitch?
The platform is a simple, extensible ETL built for data teams. It is great for startups and small companies. Users can extract data from many different sources, load that data into leading data platforms, and analyze it with leading tools.
- Many integrations with databases and SaaS products
- Quick setup
- Learning curve for the user interface is difficult on the front end
- Some integrations may need to be re-synced from time to time
Stitch offers a range of plans, from free to $1,000 per month. There is also an enterprise plan with custom pricing.
Stitch offers a little over 80 data sources which can be viewed here.
What is Domo?
Domo specializes in data visualization and business intelligence.
Who should use Domo?
Domo best serves a company-wide BI tool with the goal of creating executive level dashboards. This platform is non-marketing specific, focusing on business data in general, and best for C-level executives at enterprise companies.
For marketing data specifically, it may not be the best pick for aggregating and visualizing. Its marketing integrations are limited, the connectors don't run as deeply, and the tool overall is pricey if you are looking for a platform to serve just the marketing team's needs.
- Offers more than 500 connectors across Finance, HR, IT, Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- Ability to view real-time data in one dashboard
- No need for an IT department to utilize implementation
- Not focused specifically on marketing, marketing integrations are limiting.
- Completely cloud-based.
- Data is viewed only on the Domo dashboard, you can't export it, save it as a file, or view it on the BI tool of your choice.
- Secretive about pricing and cost prohibitive for many businesses.
- There hasn’t been a major refresh of the platform in years. It can feel antiquated.
- Customer support is difficult to access. There are fees associated with all of the onboarding and training for the platform, which can take several months.
Domo Marketing Integrations:
Has 52+ marketing integrations. See all marketing integrations here.
Pricing varies based on the number of users needing access and is offered as an annual subscription. For those interested in test driving the platform there is a 30-day free trial.
What is Funnel.io?
Funnel.io is a marketing analytics platform that aims to integrate with all of your marketing and advertising platforms.
Who should use Funnel.io?
Similar to Improvado, the data mapping interface allows you to map and group data. The collected data can be fed directly into a data warehouse, dashboard solution, Google Sheets, or Google Data Studio. This is bad news for the Tableau enthusiast as Funnel.io does not have a direct integration.
While the platform boasts having connections with 395 data sources, those integrations are not quite as granular as a marketer may need. Critical data, such as data on the ad set level in Facebook, is difficult to get. Once this flaw is discovered, Funnel.io users often migrate to Improvado.
The Funnel.io platform is basic and you get what you put in out of it. However, this can also be a drawback if you need the support of a customer success manager which is not included at the basic price level.
Funnel.io can be used on a month-to-month basis making it great for small business owners and early-stage companies. Users are charged based on ad spend, which is great in the beginging when the company is still small. The cost to use Funnel.io grows with the user while the depth of integrations remains limiting.
- Integrations with 395 data sources
- Visualization widgets have a large amount of flexibility, several options for graphs and charts
- Ability to export your data
- Difficult to get granular data. Unable to get data at the ad set level on Facebook or information about Users or Sessions from Google Analytics.
- No attribution reporting.
- No control for user over when channels update their APIs.
- High learning curve in creating and using data transformations.
- User difficulties in matching sources to dimensions.
- No direct Tableau integration. Users have to upload their data to a data warehouse first.
- More limitations than other platforms, for example, you can't create custom metrics.
- Custom metrics are not an option for users.
- Its pretty difficult to add multiple accounts to one report. For example, if you're an agency trying to look at multiple AdWords accounts under one report, you may have trouble doing so.
Funnel.io charges on a per month basis. The Standard plan starts at $299/month. It boasts an unlimited number of data sources and users. However, there is an additional cost per month for each additional destination you connect your data. The price can add up quickly.
Funnel’s website boasts 395 data sources. View the complete list here.
Improvado is our top pick hands down. It offers the smoothest data aggregation and visualization out there, incorporating multiple integrations and customizing options. There is always a customer representative available and you can view the data on the platform of your choice as well as the Improvado dashboard.
Our recommendation: Improvado
Want to try Improvado? Click here to Request a Demo and Get 1 Month Free.