Fivetran Alternatives & Competitors
How do you currently collect and present your marketing data? Whether you currently using Fivetran or trying to get a better understanding of your options, this article was meant to help you.
Thanks to marketing data aggregation tools like Improvado, Datoroma, Stitch, and Adverity, it's easier than ever to automate all your marketing data into reports and dashboards-- cutting out 40+ hours/week of wasted time building manual reports.
Now you're marketing data can be available for you in real time. So you can make quick optimizations to your campaigns and improve ROI.
Stop wasting time on this tedious marketing challenge.
Work smarter, not harder.
In order to figure out which tool is best for you and your business, please read on...
Fivetran Alternatives & Competitors
What is Improvado?
Improvado collects all your marketing data into one place. It syncs into every marketing platform you use, and gathers the data into the Improvado platform or sends it straight to your BI tools, with no dev help needed. It was designed by marketers for marketers. Now all your marketing reports and dashboards are automated in real-time.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is for any marketer seeking to simplify and streamline the work of aggregating data into an easy to use database. The program automates the entire process-- freeing up your time to work on other marketing tasks.
Improvado has hundreds of integrations with platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce and more. This makes it easy to get the data you need, from wherever it lives. Integrations run deep and pull granular data from both the keyword and ad level.
Improvado allows you to view data in real time, viewing your marketing performance from a high level or drill in to the nitty gritty details.
It's easy to create custom dashboards and reports, but their customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need their support. Their customer support is available throughout every step and pays close attention to the specific needs of the individual client. Collected data is viewable on the BI tool of your choice as well as through Improvado’s dashboard. The user experience is a high priority.
- Customer support is included and available throughout every step
- Implementation is simple, no developers required
- Compatible with the BI tool of your choice, including Tableau, Looker etc.
- Data aggregated in real time to a single destination
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- Deep and granular data integrations
- Pulls data from multiple platforms
- While some of the more granular features can seem complicated, customer service is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Pricing, like the platform itself, is customized. Improvado assesses your business needs and provides you with pricing details during a call.
Improvado has 90+ integrations with plans in place for 500+ by the end of 2018. If a connection you need is not available, Improvado can custom integrate any additional data source you request.
What is Fivetran?
Fivetran is for marketers looking to connect their marketing campaign data collected across multiple platforms into one location to better analyze and view it.
Who should use Fivetran?
If you have little to know technical knowledge, Fivetran is particularly helpful with data collection and analysis. The company’s claims the software is an easy five-minute set up and requires zero maintenance.
Fivetran’s goal is to create a software that makes searching and accessing the collected data simple. Once data is collected and stored in a central hub refered to as the “warehouse,” you can access it by running queries.
- Provides user with the ability to make inquiries about data and collects analysis
- Simple search function for stored data
- Good amount of granular data
- The platform can be a bit buggy and delayed at times
- Integration coverage is not always ideal for marketers
- The system lacks flexibility
- No ability to configure batch sizes for queries
- Without customer support problems and issues can be difficult to fix
- You need to know how to query data to use the software
- They do not offer data visualization
- Full schema refresh updates can take two to three days
Prices are not listed on the website. To receive pricing information contact Fivetran. However, there is a free demo option to give it a test drive.
What is Stitch?
Stitch is a developer-focused data collection platform that utilizes the cloud. When you use Stitch you can aggregate data from anywhere in a matter of minutes.
Who should use Stitch?
Great for startups and small businesses this platform is a simple, extensible ETL built for data teams. Data is extracted from various sources, loaded into leading data platforms, and then analyzed with leading tools.
- Multiple integrations with databases and SaaS products
- Quick and simple setup
- User interface can be difficult to learn in the beginning
- Integrations may need to be re-synced from time to time
From free to $1,000 per month there is a range of plans, some with custom pricing, that are available.
Stitch offers 80+ data integration which can be viewed here.
What is Adverity?
Adverity automates data collection into a platform that visualizes the campaigns for decision makers who are data-driven. The platform increases users efficiency in reporting and analytics with the Data Tap tool.
Who should use Adverity?
Marketers who are seeking a more efficient way to work with their media, e-commerce, and marketing platforms will appreciate the efficiency of Adverity.
- Full control over your data
- Fast integration of data sources
- Scalable and flexible
- 200+ integrations
- A steep learning curve for those inexperienced with using data
- The UX-flow could use improvements
- Need a good understanding of data to get the most out of the platform
- Needs more customization of the UI dashboards
- Support and sales teams are mostly Europe based, making customer service time lag depending on your location
- Ramp up time can take several months
- No database provided - you need an alternative budget allocated for that
To get pricing details and to request a demo contact Adverity directly. No prices are listed on the website.
The Adverity platform boasts 150+ integrations.
All of the listed software platforms provide various benefits but our overall favorite with exceptional customer support, customizable features, and more options for final reporting is Improvado
Improvado offers the smoothest data aggregation and visualization out there. If you are still unsure may we suggest making a list of everything you know you need and reading through this reiview of Fivetran, Improvado, Stitch and Adverity once again.
Stop wasting your time and effort collecting data that is outdated before you can even begin to make the reports! Let one of these automated softwares do it for you. Get back to being a marketer and focusing your attention on the aspects of the job you love. How?
Our recommendation: Improvado
Want to try Improvado? Click here to Request a Demo and Get 1 Month Free.