Tapclicks Alternatives & Competitors
How do you currently collect and present your marketing data? Whether you currently using Tapclicks or trying to get a better understanding of your options, this article was meant to help you.
Thanks to marketing data aggregation tools like Tapclicks, Improvado, Datoroma, Funnel or Adverity, it's easier than ever to automate all your marketing data into reports and dashboards-- cutting out 40+ hours/week of wasted time building manual reports.
Now you're marketing data can be available for you in real time. So you can make quick optimizations to your campaigns and improve ROI.
Stop wasting time on this tedious marketing challenge.
Work smarter, not harder.
In order to figure out which tool is best for you and your business, please read on...
Tapclicks Alternatives & Competitors
What is Improvado?
Improvado collects all your marketing data into one place. It syncs into every marketing platform you use, and gathers the data into the Improvado platform or sends it straight to your BI tools, with no dev help needed. It was designed by marketers for marketers. Now all your marketing reports and dashboards are automated in real-time.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is for any marketer seeking to simplify and streamline the work of aggregating data into an easy to use database. The program automates the entire process-- freeing up your time to work on other marketing tasks.
Improvado has hundreds of integrations with platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce and more. This makes it easy to get the data you need, from wherever it lives. Integrations run deep and pull granular data from both the keyword and ad level.
Improvado allows you to view data in real time, viewing your marketing performance from a high level or drill in to the nitty gritty details.
It's easy to create custom dashboards and reports, but their customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need their support. Their customer support is available throughout every step and pays close attention to the specific needs of the individual client. Collected data is viewable on the BI tool of your choice as well as through Improvado’s dashboard. The user experience is a high priority.
- Customer support is included and available throughout every step
- Implementation is simple, no developers required
- Compatible with the BI tool of your choice, including Tableau, Looker etc.
- Data aggregated in real time to a single destination
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- Deep and granular data integrations
- Pulls data from multiple platforms
- While some of the more granular features can seem complicated, customer service is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Customization is a main feature with Improvado, including when it comes to pricing. Improvado considers your business needs, helps develop the plan right for you, and provides customized pricing details during a call.
While Improvado already has 90+ integrations, and if you are in need of a connection that is not currently available Improvado can custom integrate the additional data source you request.
What is Tapclicks?
Tapclicks is a cloud-based tool providing data aggregation, campaign analytics, management and reporting.
Who should use Tapclicks?
Marketers and companies that serve companies with multiple clients. This tool helps automate the scheduling and exporting of reports into PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Email.
- Large quantity of data sources
- Many options for visualization
- Difficult to operate some of the main features
- Users have complained that reporting can sometimes be buggy
- Has limited field customizations
Tapclick’s Basic plan starts at $499/month. However, potential clients can utilize a free 14-day trial or demo versions before committing.
Tapclicks website claims to provide connections to 1,400+ channels.
What is Datorama?
The analytics and business intelligence platform Datorama aims to helps marketers streamline data across platforms into one useful dashboard.
Who should use Datorama?
Highly technical marketing teams, or those with access to engineering resources, and familiar with SQL will find Datorama helpful. This complex, technical software is not designed for the newbie marketer.
Datorama focuses specifically on the marketing dilemma and claims to have every integration possible, even for ones that do not offer API connections (which requires further investigation as to how this is possible).
A marketing team will need access to an implementation engineer familiar with the Datorama coding language to set up the system or to make any changes. While difficult initially the system does have promise to be a powerful tool for the user, if set up correctly.
Customer service reps are only available to those who upgrade to a premium level.
- Claims to have 400 marketing integrations (*but it's impossible to find a list anywhere on their site)
- Powerful visualization capability
- Steep user learning curve
- Requires knowledge of SQL
- Difficult to set up new campaigns
- Difficult to make changes without an implementation engineer
- No exporting of data, saving as a file, or viewing it anywhere but the Datorama dashboard
- Users charged by the number of lines of data
- Naming conventions are confusing and difficult to rename
- Up-carge to the premium level if customer service is needed
Datorama charges based on lines of data. For marketers with several campaigns, this becomes rather expensive and limiting.
No list is available on the website, though they claim to have 400 marketing integrations.
What is Funnel.io?
Funnel.io is a marketing analytics platform that aims to integrate with all of your marketing and advertising platforms.
Who should use Funnel.io?
Funnel.io is for the small business owner and early stage company that aims to map and group data on a month-to-month basis. The collected data is fed into a data warehouse, dashboard solution, Google Sheets, or Google Data Studio. If you prefer Tableau, unfortunately Funnel.io is not set up for a direct integration.
The platform has connections with 395 data sources, though they are not quite as granular as a marketer may need. With Funnel.io it can be difficult to collect critical data on the ad set level in Facebook.
Users are charged based on ad spend. While this is great in the beginning, as the company grows, the cost to use Funnel.io grows as well while the depth of integrations remains limiting. The platform is basic and customer support is not included in every package.
- Integrations with 395 data sources
- Visualization widgets provide several options for graphs and charts.
- Allows user to export data
- Difficult to get granular data from the ad set level on Facebook or about users or sessions from Google Analytics
- No attribution reporting
- No control for when channels update their APIs
- High learning curve in creating and using data transformations
- Users have reported difficulties in matching sources to dimensions
- No direct Tableau integration
- No custom metrics
- More limitations than other platforms
Charges are on a per month basis. Plans begin at $299/month. Funnel claims an unlimited number of data sources and users but this comes with an additional cost per month for each additional destination data is connected to..
View the complete list of 395 Funnel integrations here.
What is Adverity?
Adverity automates data collection into a platform that visualizes the campaigns. Adverity’s Data Tap tool seeks to increase user efficiency in reporting and analytics,
Who should use Adverity?
Data-driven marketers who are seeking a more efficient way to work with their media, e-commerce, and marketing platforms will appreciate the efficiency of Adverity.
- User has control over the data
- Data sources integrated in real-time
- Scalable and flexible platform
- Steep learning curve that takes time to reap high rewards from the platform
- The Ux-flow is in need of an upgrade
- UI dashboards are not as customizable as they could be
Contact Adverity directly for pricing details and demos. No prices are listed on the website.
Adverity claims to provide users with 150+ integrations.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Each of the above software platforms provides data collection across multiple campaigns funneling it into a single dashboard. But that is where the similarities end. We believe there is one clear winner when it comes to customization, outstanding and accessible customer support, and options for final reporting.
Improvado offers customer support, customization, and the smoothest data aggregation and visualization out there. If you can’t find the feature you are seeking with the platform, customer representatives are standing by ready to customize the program to your specific needs. It doesn’t get better then that!
If you are still unsure may we suggest making a list of everything you know you need. Then go back and read through this review of Tapclicks, Improvado, Datorama, and Adverity once again.
Stop wasting your time and effort collecting data that is outdated before you can even begin to make the reports! Work smarter, not harder. Automate the data collecation and get back to working on the projects you love.
Our recommendation: Improvado
Want to try Improvado? Click here to Request a Demo and Get 1 Month Free.