Grow Alternatives and Competitors
During data analysis, you may waste up to 50 hours each week manually collecting all of your data across numerous sources and campaigns. Fortunately,
Grow and other alternatives and competitors have a solution for you -- offering data aggregation in real time and delivering it to just one platform.
Not all data aggregation tools are the same, however. Below is a comparison of other companies you may have heard of in the data analysis space and how they are different: Grow, Improvado, AdStage, Domo, Sisense, and Looker
What is Improvado?
Improvado is a tool built by marketers, for marketers to get all their data into one place, in real-time, with automated dashboards and reports.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is best for marketing and analytics leaders who are looking to collect data from all their marketing platforms in one place. You can choose to view your data inside the Improvado dashboard or pipe it into a data warehouse or visualization tool of your choice like Tableau, Looker, Excel etc. Brands, agencies and universities all love using Improvado because it has saved them thousands of hours of manual reporting time and millions of dollars in wasted marketing spend.
The integrations run deep, pulling in granular data from the keyword and ad level, to allow you to see the complete picture and even view ad creatives from within your dashboard. This simple and intuitive platform eliminates the need for developers to help you implement it or make changes (You don’t need to know SQL like you do for other platforms).
Improvado provides customer service reps included in every package who are highly attentive. A representative will work with you to customize dashboards and integrations to ensure that you're visualizing the data in exactly the way you need it.
- Full support with a customer service rep included
- Marketing integrations are deep and granular, so you can see data at the keyword or ad level
- Ability to create custom metrics and map data across platforms
- Great for brands managing spend across multiple digital marketing channels
- Great for ad agencies managing campaigns for multiple clients
- View ad creatives from within your dashboard -- This feature is super helpful and I have not seen it offered anywhere else!
- Aggregate all your marketing data into one place, in real time.
- Reduce manual reporting time by 90%.
- No developers needed.
- Plug and play
- Completely customizable and will build out any custom integration
- Some of the more granular features can be a bit complicated, but support is great about walking users through them.
- In order to get your dashboards and reports visualized in exactly the way you want, there may be some initial back and forth with your customer support rep.
Improvado is customized for its users. The best way to customize the platform to your specific needs and receive pricing details is to set up a call.
Improvado has 500+ integrations and growing. Don’t see the integration you need? They will build out custom integrations for any data source you request.
What is Grow?
Grow is a BI tool that lets users aggregate their business data from many different data sources for real-time analysis.
Who should use Grow?
Grow is best for businesses that require easy access to their data from numerous sources for analysis in real time, including sources such as SaaS applications, databases, and spreadsheets. The platform provides users with a way to create customized dashboards and provides custom support with no assistance needed from a developer. For those without knowledge of SQL, however, there can be a slight learning curve, but pre-built reports are available as an easier option.
- Data can be viewed in real time
- Boasts more than 150 integrations
- Slight learning curve if you aren’t familiar with SQL
- Data isn’t that granular
- Platform can be buggy or slow at times
Pricing for Grow is on a custom basis, so you will have to contact the company to get any pricing details.
Grow provides 150+ integrations.
What is AdStage?
The data aggregation and reporting platform helps marketers and agencies analyze their campaign performance across multiple sites. AdStage gathers campaign data from many sources and brings into a single destination.
Who should use AdStage?
AdStage is designed for marketers and marketing agencies managing multiple paid ad campaigns across several sources, such as Facebook, Twitter, or AdWords. The platform make it easy for marketers to view all of their advertising data to better optimize their ads.
- Good customer support
- Simple and clean data dashboard
- You can use folders to organize similar campaigns
- May need to occasionally reconnect sources
- Not all platform areas are intuitive
- Lacks several extra features that competitors offer
- Can’t create custom classifications
AdStage offers several different plans for customers, starting at $149/month. The company offers a 14-day free trial as well.
What is Domo?
Domo is a data visualization and BI platform that is designed to be used company-wide, and not focused specifically on marketing.
Who should use Domo?
Domo is best for enterprise companies looking for business intelligence software that can be used company-wide for creating executive level dashboards. The BI and data visualization platform perhaps isn’t the best choice for data aggregation and visualization for specifically marketing data, and the limited available marketing integrations don’t run very deep with their data.
Domo may also be slightly too expensive for businesses looking for a tool only for marketing needs.
- Offers 500+ data connectors across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT, and HR
- IT department assistance with implementation isn’t needed
- Ability to view real-time data in a single dashboard
- Professional services required to get initial reports up and running
- Additional professional service fees for platform onboarding and training
- Limited marketing integrations since not specifically focused on marketing
- Completely cloud-based, which causes limitations if most data is stored on-site
- Can only view data on the Domo dashboard
- Database isn’t provided
- If you stop working with Domo, you lose the data in the platform
- Cost prohibitive for many companies
Domo pricing is by a yearly subscription, with pricing varying based on the number of users who need access. A 30-day free trial is also offered.
Domo Marketing Integrations
Domo provides over 50 marketing integrations.
What is Sisense?
Sisense is a BI tool for data transformation and data visualization with the creation of interactive reports. Its data visualization features allow marketers to easily create dashboards, charts, and other visualizations through the drag-and-drop functionality, as well as mash up multiple data sources.
Who should use Sisense?
Sisense is best for companies wanting complete visibility into their data with minimal IT assistance The business intelligence tool helps businesses gain actionable insights that help them make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Variety of widgets, including graphs, charts, and gauges
- Drag-and-drop data dashboard
- Ability to gather data from multiple data sources
- Slight learning curve with some features
- Lacking some dashboard flexibility
- Sometimes images don’t look as good after exporting
- Limitations with data sorting
- Less customization with the drag-and-drop dashboard
Pricing for Sisense is custom based on business needs, so you will need to contact the company for a quote.
Sisense has over 100 data connectors.
What is Looker?
Looker is a BI and data visualization platform that uses the “fastest and most recent” analytic databases to provide users with real-time data results. The tool allows for the creation and customization of an array of interactive visualization from a variety of charts and graphs.
Here you can find Looker vs Tableau comparison
Who should use Looker?
The business intelligence software is good for teams looking for a tool provides abundant data insights from numerous sources represented visually and a platform that’s easy to use.
- Custom install options
- Very intuitive
- Integrates with many big data platforms and databases
- With simplicity comes lack of flexibility
- Without an external tool, getting your marketing data into Looker is a very manual process
- Large dashboards can take awhile to load
Pricing for Looker is done on a custom basis, so you will need to contact the company for a price quote.
Looker offers more than 50 data sources.
Determining the right tool for data aggregation to help you track all of your marketing data is essential. Choosing one that is intuitive, integrates well, saves you time, and offers excellent customer support will help you be successful. Take a close look at Grow, Improvado, AdStage, Domo, Sisense, and Looker to determine which one meets your needs.
Learn about Best Dashboard Software