Exploring All Your Marketing Data in Chartio
Chartio is a cloud-based business intelligence and analytics solution that allows its users to easily analyze data from business applications and represent it through various customizable charts. Chartio is suitable for people with no technical background and professionals, as you can choose between intuitive Interactive and SQL modes.
Benefits of Integration
- Queries made through Chartio will bring you real-time data from your sources. To visualize the results, the chart library provides you with a choice of chart types, which can later be customized. When creating a chart, the data pipeline can be viewed in two modes: basic or advanced.
- The charts are represented through interactive dashboards, which can be integrated with each other. With the drill-down functionality in the dashboard controls, you can easily filter and organize your charts. This includes integrating a calendar to register daily or monthly activities or distinguishing activities by types. A Chartio profile can be easily linked to your Google Account.
- Chartio integration makes data analysis and visualization available for people with no technical background (however, it gives you the opportunity to learn basic SQL as well). It facilitates operations management as well, as the interactive dashboards can be easily shared with your co-worker or team.
- Automatically update Chartio dashboards.
- Sync hard-to-extract data sources, like Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Sizmek and so on.
- Custom integrations? No problem.
- Extract data via API, FTP, S3, CSV Uploads, Google Spreadsheets or email.
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager included.
How to Use Chartio
- Sync your data from disparate sources into a single dashboard.
- Easily review your data with Chartio’s drag-and-drop interface, or use SQL mode to view the backend code.
- Create in-depth custom charts and graphs without help from developers.
- Embed visualizations into webpages, Slack channels, PDF reports, and exported images for easy sharing across teams.
How Chartio Works
Chartio is a business intelligence platform that helps companies track, analyze and make sense of their data. The Chartio platform was designed to be used by everyone across an organization, with no need for developers, IT support or coding knowledge. Through a series of integrations, Chartio users can sync their data from multiple sources and analyze it in one place. Chartio’s visualization tool allows users to create custom graphs, charts and reports, which can be shared instantly through email, Slack or downloads.
Speed Up Your Decision Making With Improvado
You can now use Improvado to automatically send all your marketing data to Chartio for live marketing reports and dashboards. Improvado does not require you to have any technical skills, as you can effortlessly sync your data with just a few clicks.
- Sync your data in real-time from 200+ marketing platforms and see spend data, performance data, sales data and ROI in Chartio.
- Upload analysis-ready data directly to your data warehouse's ETL.
- Easily spot red flags and optimization opportunities on the fly, every day.
- Our support team is always available to help you along the way. We also have helpful tutorials and templates to assist you.
Let’s chat about how to automate your Chartio data with Improvado.