Google Universal Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
The schema information shows all report types you can use to extract data from Google Universal Analytics
Follow our setup guide to connect Google Universal Analytics to Improvado.
- Click the Data Sources in the left navigation bar.
Categories on the Data sources page group all available platforms. Use a search to find the required one.
- Click on the Google Universal Analytics tile.
- Authorize your Google account via OAuth. Before authorization, please, make sure that you are signed in to the account you want to extract data from.
- Grant Improvado your permission to:
- After the connection process is completed successfully, the Google Universal Analytics will appear in your Connected sources list.
- When the connection status is Active, and the account status column shows a number of accounts, you can move on to data extraction.
- To extract data from the connected sources, check the instruction on how to set up data extraction.
You can find information about the latest API changes in the official Release notes.
Improvado team is always happy to help with any other questions you might have!
Contact your Customer Success Manager or raise a request in Improvado Service Desk.