How to Submit a Vulnerability
To submit a vulnerability report to Improvado’s Product Security Team, please utilize the following email email@example.com.
Preference, Prioritization, and Acceptance Criteria
We will use the criteria from the next sections to prioritize and triage submissions.
What we would like to see from you:
- Well-written reports in English will have a higher probability of resolution.
- Reports that include proof-of-concept code equip us to better triage.
- Reports that include only crash dumps or other automated tool output may receive lower priority.
- Reports that include products not on the initial scope list may receive lower priority.
- Please include how you found the bug, the impact, and any potential remediation.
- Please include any plans or intentions for public disclosure.
What you can expect from Improvado:
- A timely response to your email (within 2 business days).
- After triage, we will send an expected timeline, and commit to being as transparent as possible about the remediation timeline as well as on issues or challenges that may extend it.
- An open dialog to discuss issues.
- Notification when the vulnerability analysis has completed each stage of our review.
- Credit after the vulnerability has been validated and fixed.
If we are unable to resolve communication issues or other problems, Improvado may bring in a neutral third party to assist in determining how best to handle the vulnerability.