This step is crucial for selecting the metrics and dimensions you’d like to extract.
- Click Connections from the left navigation menu.
- Under 'Connected sources,' identify the platform you want and click Extract.
- Select the accounts you’d like to extract data from – you can select several or all of the accounts available. Then click Continue on the lower right.
- Select the extraction template you’d like to use to pull data from the list by ticking the checkbox near its name. To remove a selection, tick the checkbox again. Ticking the checkbox near ‘Template name’ will allow you to select all available templates; tick it again to deselect all. To understand the data schema of each extraction template, use Improvado’s ‘Data Dictionary’: https://improvado.io/docs-section-topic/data-dictionary-available-report-types
- After picking the templates you want, click Continue.
- On the next page, configure the data sets that Improvado will extract regularly for each account. You can load or skip dynamic metrics (e.g., custom conversions), set up attribution windows, sync the necessary amount of historical data, customize extraction start time, and deselect/select metrics. Click Continue when ready.
On the next page, double-check the settings you configured and then click Continue.