- Your data provider or your own software should be able to send reports to Amazon S3 buckets automatically and regularly.
- The file size must be less than 4GB.
How to Set Up Amazon S3 Data Ingestion?
Step 1. Create a New Flat Data Ingestion request using Improvado Service Desk:
- provide us with the required details about this integration by filling out all the request fields
- make sure you have attached an example of the data table you want to see
- indicate the update logic you want for your table:
- append (new data rows are added to the end of the table)
- incremental (records get modified, but the old data is saved too)
- snapshot (overwriting of all the data each time)
- explain your S3 folder structure.
Step 2. Get a confirmation from Improvado whether we can ingest your data or instructions on what needs to be changed in order to make it possible.
Step 3. Set up access:
- In case you want to use the Improavado S3 bucket
- we can grant you access to our S3 bucket in the us-east-1 region, create a bucket for your company and provide access keys.
- In case you want us to load data from your S3 bucket
- we will need you to provide us with your access keys.
Step 4. Send test data to a pre-determined destination
Step 5. We will confirm whether we have successfully loaded your data
Step 6. Schedule reports from your data platform