AI Assistant New Features ✨
- We have moved to a new powerful model that has shown a two-fold increase in the speed of operation.
- Released the Company Rules feature, where companies can describe their unique rules, definitions, designations, and the AI Assistant will execute them. You can learn more in the article.
Launched a new Interpret Results feature
This feature allows for the analysis of SQL execution results and gaining insights from the data.
Updated the TableChooser
Now, when selecting tables, all necessary meta-information is available: table descriptions, date of last update, table name, and its designation.
Import your Flat Data via User Interface 🔥
It significantly simplifies and speeds up file import to Improvado since now it's a self-serve flow!
You can check out the demo we created specifically for this feature here.
✅ MVP Key Features:
- Import CSV/TSV files directly via Improvado UI
- Configure settings (table name, skip rule, etc.)
- Upload additional files with the same structure to one Data Table
Also, we've added a new Data Source Category: Flat Data (Google Sheets & File Import).
Run Extraction & Run Load buttons
🎉 Now you can start Extraction and Load Orderswith the selected date range!
🎯 The new Run Extraction and Run Load buttons are available in:
- Extraction/Load Orders list in Data Table
- Extraction/Load Order Details page
- You can now customize mapping separately for each workspace using the new workspace_id column in the custom mapping spreadsheet. Learn more here.
New API integrations 🧩
We have added 5 new data sources with the following report types:
Check Improvado Data Dictionary to see detailed information about these and other report types and their metrics.
API changes ⚙️
We have upgraded our Criteo API to v2023-07.
For more information, see Criteo API documentation.
New Report Types 📊
The following report types are available starting this month:
Amazon Advertising DSP
Google Universal Analytics
Google Campaign Manager (by Advertiser)