Facebook Ads allows marketers to retrieve statistics about their ads, ad sets, and campaigns running on Facebook.
The schema information shows all report types you can use to extract data from Facebook Ads.
Follow our setup guide to connect Facebook Ads to Improvado.
- Click the Data Sources in the left navigation bar.
Categories on the Data sources page group all available platforms. Use a search to find the required one.
- Click on the Facebook Ads tile.
- Authorize your Facebook account via OAuth. Before authorization, please, make sure that you are signed in to the account you want to extract data from.
- Grant Improvado your permission to:
Note: All required permissions are mandatory. If you limit any permission - it could cause connection errors!
- After the connection process is completed successfully, the Facebook Ads connection will appear in your Connected sources list.
- When the connection status is Active, and the account status column shows a number of accounts, you can move on to data extraction.
- To extract data from the connected sources, check the instruction on how to set up data extraction.
You can find information about the latest API changes in the official Release notes.
Improvado team is always happy to help with any other questions you might have!
Contact your Customer Success Manager or raise a request in Improvado Service Desk.