Bing is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform used to display ads based on the keywords used in a user’s search query.
The schema information shows all report types you can use to extract data from Bing.
Follow our setup guide to connect Bing to Improvado.
- Click the Data Sources in the left navigation bar.
Categories on the Data sources page group all available platforms. Use a search to find the required one.
- Click on the Bing tile.
- Authorize your Microsoft account via OAuth. Before authorization, please, make sure that you are signed in to the account you want to extract data from.
- Grant Improvado your permission to:
- After the connection is completed, the Bing connection will appear in your Connected sources list.
- When the connection status is Active, and the account status column shows a number of accounts, you can move on to data extraction.
- To extract data from the connected sources, check the instruction on how to set up data extraction.
You can find information about the latest API changes in the official Release notes.
Improvado team is always happy to help with any other questions you might have!
Contact your Customer Success Manager or raise a request in Improvado Service Desk.