Who should use WordStream?
WordStream offers both paid social and PPC management from a single dashboard, simplifying the process for marketers and agencies of managing campaigns across multiple platforms, from creating ads to ongoing monitoring of campaigns.
The platform’s 20-Minute Work Week lets advertisers make changes to their paid social and PPC campaigns based on personalized, intelligent recommendations based on the account data of the user. The company also provides an advisor service for an extra fee.
- Suggested quick optimization activities in their 20-Minute Work Week dashboard
- Knowledgeable support team
- Ability to manage multiple ad platforms within a single view
- Google and Facebook APIs limit what is possible to do in the Wordstream interface
- May be too expensive for some businesses
- Limited control over Facebook ads
- Facebook area of the platform often has glitches
- Sometimes changes to campaigns don’t always go through successfully and error messages are sometimes vague
WordStream offers a variety of plans, including different options for WordStream Advisor for individuals, agencies, e-commerce, as well as managed services.
The Best Alternative
What is Improvado?
Improvado collects all your marketing data into one place. It syncs into every marketing platform you use, and gathers the data into the Improvado platform or sends it straight to your BI tools, with no dev help needed. It was designed by marketers for marketers. Now all your marketing reports and dashboards are automated in real-time.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is for any marketer seeking to simplify and streamline the work of aggregating data into an easy to use database. The program automates the entire process-- freeing up your time to work on other marketing tasks.
Improvado has hundreds of integrations with platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce and more. This makes it easy to get the data you need, from wherever it lives. Integrations run deep and pull granular data from both the keyword and ad level.
Improvado allows you to view data in real time, viewing your marketing performance from a high level or drill in to the nitty gritty details.
It's easy to create custom dashboards and reports, but their customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need their support. Their customer support is available throughout every step and pays close attention to the specific needs of the individual client. Collected data is viewable on the BI tool of your choice as well as through Improvado’s dashboard. The user experience is a high priority.
- Excellent customer support throughout every step
- Simple implementation with no developer needed
- Integrations are granular and deep
- Ability to pull data from numerous platforms
- Compatible other BI tools, including Looker and Tableau
- Data aggregated in real time to a single destination
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- While some of the more granular features can seem complicated, customer service is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Improvado pricing is done on a custom basis. The company can assess your business needs and give you pricing details during a call.
Improvado has 80+ Integrations with plans to grow to 500. They can also build out custom integrations for any data source you request.