Who should use Whatagraph?
Whatagraph is good for marketing agencies for saving time and presenting data analytics in a visually appealing and easy to understand way to their team and clients. The visual reports can be used to track and understand data behind the performance of digital marketing campaigns, websites, and more.
The platform makes it easier to keep clients in the loop through real-time reports or automated report delivery. You can also create custom reports using Whatagraph’s widgets, pre-made templates, and an array of metrics. The tool provides a way to present clients with complicated data in a more engaging way to help them make better business decisions.
- Great customer service
- Easy to use platform
- Customizable visual reports you can share
- Automated report delivery
- May be a bit pricey for smaller businesses
- Doesn’t offer as many integrations as some competitors
- No Tableau, Looker, or Zapier integrations
- Can take a while to show historical data
- Website speed could use some improvement
- Data sources aren’t very deep or granular
Pricing for Whatagraph starts at $99 per month for the Professional plan. The company also offers a 7-day free trial.