Who should use TrackMaven?
TrackMaven can be used for metrics collection and alignment, content sorting based on business-required KPIs, and automated cross-channel data collection.
The software is designed for marketers. It allows you to tell your story with the right data, without having to parse through all the data.
They offer 18 integrations, including Facebook, Google Analytics, Twitter, Instagram, and most other social platforms. There is a distinct focus on written content as well as creative content.
- Clean data analytic interface - easy to understand, easy to use.
- “Tagging” system allows you to keep track of your content effectively
- Really helpful with social media marketing analytics
- Reportedly good customer service
- Very few integrations compared to other platforms (18 in total)
- System can be pretty confusing to set up and get started with the analytical dashboards
- Exporting can get cut off
- Pulling in more detailed information
- Dates are not customizable in the dashboards
- Can’t export content graphics
- Tagging system and rules can take a while to get used to
- Can’t take action from within the tool on your social accounts
No pricing is available on their website. You need to get in touch with their team and request a demo to get pricing information.