Starfish is another great ETL marketing tool, specifically because of its customer insight capabilities.
Starfish helps companies enhance their customer targeting by accumulating data from their CRM to gain insights about their customers. The system extracts sales and other customer data from the CRM module and then links that data to support functions including finance and operations.
The Starfish dashboard is easy to use and helps users generate useful reports for running effective marketing campaigns and launching new products.
The software is quite useful for companies that depend heavily on customer feedback. Information from customer-centric social media pages like Facebook and Twitter is relayed on to Starfish ETL system, which is then used to develop new product strategies.
- Easy to use and simple to understand.
- Flexible and robust system, easily integrable with any database.
- A dedicated team of support professionals to resolve user queries.
- User feedback is taken in to account to make improvements in the software.
The system not efficient enough for a large migration of data.
The Starfish software is priced based on cloud and online migration services. Cloud migration starts from $495 per month while on migration pricing plan starts at $1495 per month. There are dedicated pricing plans available for CRM integration as well. These are based on the size of the organization and can go up to $1000 a month.
The Best Alternative
What is Improvado?
Improvado collects all your marketing data into one place. It syncs into every marketing platform you use, and gathers the data into the Improvado platform or sends it straight to your BI tools, with no dev help needed. It was designed by marketers for marketers. Now all your marketing reports and dashboards are automated in real-time.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is for any marketer seeking to simplify and streamline the work of aggregating data into an easy to use database. The program automates the entire process-- freeing up your time to work on other marketing tasks.
Improvado has hundreds of integrations with platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce and more. This makes it easy to get the data you need, from wherever it lives. Integrations run deep and pull granular data from both the keyword and ad level.
Improvado allows you to view data in real time, viewing your marketing performance from a high level or drill in to the nitty gritty details.
It's easy to create custom dashboards and reports, but their customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need their support. Their customer support is available throughout every step and pays close attention to the specific needs of the individual client. Collected data is viewable on the BI tool of your choice as well as through Improvado’s dashboard. The user experience is a high priority.
- Excellent customer support throughout every step
- Simple implementation with no developer needed
- Integrations are granular and deep
- Ability to pull data from numerous platforms
- Compatible other BI tools, including Looker and Tableau
- Data aggregated in real time to a single destination
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- While some of the more granular features can seem complicated, customer service is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Improvado pricing is done on a custom basis. The company can assess your business needs and give you pricing details during a call.
Improvado has 80+ Integrations with plans to grow to 500. They can also build out custom integrations for any data source you request.