Sisense was designed for businesses who want the ability to view their data in a visual way with minimal help from the IT department. The business intelligence software lets the various business departments gain insight into data to help make data-driven decisions. The company claims that it empowers business analysts, data engineers, and developers to simplify complex data.
Sisense is a business intelligence solution that gives businesses advanced tools to manage and support business data through analytics, visualization, and reporting. It allows businesses to analyze big datasets, gain valuable insights from them, and generate business trends according to the data.
To do this, it allows businesses to source and combine data from many sources and use them in one single database where it transforms and rearranges the data into a single format that the platform can use.
It includes features like dashboards, score cards, data warehousing, ETL tools, and reporting.
Sisense offers many integrations with well-known platforms and services which include: Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, MongoDB, Singlestore, Access, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hbase, Apache Phoenix, Apache Spark, Azure Data Lake Storage, Clickhouse, Cosmos DB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Exasol, Google Cloud Spanner, Greenplum, Heroku Postgres, Hive, IBM Cloud SQL Query, IBM Cloudant, IBM DB2, Impala, MariaDB, MarkLogic, MySQL, Neo4j, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Presto, Redis, SAP HANA, SAP Sybase, SAP Sybase IQ, Splunk
- Drag-and-drop dashboard
- Wide variety of widgets, including graphs and charts
- Aggregates data from numerous data sources
- Slight learning curve with some features
- Less customization with drag-and-drop dashboard
- Not as much flexibility as several competitors
- Images sometimes don’t look the same after exporting
- Limitations with sorting data
Sisense charges customers based on their business needs. You will need to ontact the company for customized pricing details.
The Best Alternative
What is Improvado?
Improvado collects all your marketing data into one place. It syncs into every marketing platform you use, and gathers the data into the Improvado platform or sends it straight to your BI tools, with no dev help needed. It was designed by marketers for marketers. Now all your marketing reports and dashboards are automated in real-time.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is for any marketer seeking to simplify and streamline the work of aggregating data into an easy to use database. The program automates the entire process-- freeing up your time to work on other marketing tasks.
Improvado has hundreds of integrations with platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce and more. This makes it easy to get the data you need, from wherever it lives. Integrations run deep and pull granular data from both the keyword and ad level.
Improvado allows you to view data in real time, viewing your marketing performance from a high level or drill in to the nitty gritty details.
It's easy to create custom dashboards and reports, but their customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need their support. Their customer support is available throughout every step and pays close attention to the specific needs of the individual client. Collected data is viewable on the BI tool of your choice as well as through Improvado’s dashboard. The user experience is a high priority.
- Excellent customer support throughout every step
- Simple implementation with no developer needed
- Integrations are granular and deep
- Ability to pull data from numerous platforms
- Compatible other BI tools, including Looker and Tableau
- Data aggregated in real time to a single destination
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- While some of the more granular features can seem complicated, customer service is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Improvado pricing is done on a custom basis. The company can assess your business needs and give you pricing details during a call.
Improvado has 80+ Integrations with plans to grow to 500. They can also build out custom integrations for any data source you request.