Who should use Raven Tools?
Raven tools seems to be best for agencies due to client reporting appearing to be a significant part of the toolkit, however, there are features that are also useful for in-house marketing teams and non-client focused marketers. You can use the platform to pull data for client reports from more than twenty sources, such as Google Analytics, Adwords, and Facebook. It also offers the ability to run regular website audits and manage link building campaigns.
- Gathers data from numerous sources into a clean visual display
- Customizable reporting
- Lack of keyword rank tracking
- Audit isn’t always updated to match Google
- Crawl reports can take a long time to complete
- Customizable reports can be troublesome to initially set up and automate initially
- Can be difficult to find information in the many sections of the dashboard
The pricing for Raven Tools starts at $99 per month if you buy the tool for a year, or $109 if you choose the month-to-month subscription option. The company also offers a 14-Day free trial.