The visualization of data pipeline methodologically categorizes for the users. It means Piperdrive is designed to display numerous sales stages that allow the entire team to prepare plans beforehand. Its Timeline View, for instance, presents you with relevant activities.
Piperdrive supports quick multiple geographical based backups that are secured through a dedicated hosting infrastructure. The bulk editing feature, for example, gives you the choice to add layers upon layers of different colors or symbols for your contacts.
It is a well-built lead management software with a minimal layout setting and ultra configuration possibilities. Comparatively, Piperdrive holds up when it comes to layered and open customization. You can modify the modules and shift communication channels as per your business needs.
- Mobile flexibility and data backing capability in real-time.
- Easy goal setting and reporting.
- Supports full customization in multiple languages.
- Automated contact history and email integration.
- Considerable lag during multiple integrations of third-party tools.
- The security protocols in mid-size versions are relatively not as robust as Enterprise.
- Disjointed customization options in earlier packages.
The Essential version starts at $15 per month while the Advanced is set at $29 per month. You can get also get Professional and Enterprise package for $59 and $99 per month. Piperdddrive also offers you to try out the free trial.