Who should use Ninjacat?
The tool is designed to be an all-in-one platform to help digital marketers and agencies with reporting, call tracking, and monitoring. Ninjacat integrates with the commonly used social media, SEO, PPC, call tracking, and display channels used by marketers, offering a way to automate reporting and monitor campaigns and budgets. The tool boasts that it offers over 750 data sources. If you need a single platform for SEO, PPC, and other reporting, Ninjacat may be a good option, however, the cost may be a bit too much for small businesses.
- Can isolate and customize metrics
- Provides data in a single report that’s easy to read
- Over 750 data sources
- Onboarding can be a time consuming and tedious process
- There are often extra fees
- The Ninjacat platform is rather non-intuitive
- Changes aren’t always displayed right away
- It can take some time for changes to appear
- The platform may be a bit cost prohibitive for smaller businesses
Ninjacat charges its users based on a subscription. The company does offer a free trial.