Who should use MarkLogic?
MarkLogic is designed for NoSQL scale and speed. The tool’s Data Hub provides a fast 360-degree view of data on the secure, agile platform. Companies can avoid brittle and expensive ETL and better manage the entities and relationships that they work with.
- Search queries can be fired on XML and JSON, even on semi-structured data.
- Both horizontal and vertical scaling is supported
- Backup and recovery, excellent level of security
- Automatic indexing of elements
- Can be cost prohibitive for many businesses
- Space required to store data can sometimes seem excessive
- Steep learning curve due to basically learning a new language
- Doesn’t provide as many connectors as competitors
- Will not authorize multiple users at one time
MarkLogic offers an array of different subscriptions. Take a look at their site for more information about pricing.