The cloud-based lead management system is uniquely designed to track customer behavior. You can use the email tracking system and synchronize your calendar, appointments, and tasks. Similarly, you can use the in-app features to track a multitude of activities.
You can make the most out of its 360 customer viewing to identify specific touchpoints of a website, product, or even a mild interaction. However, the email and event tracking are arguably the two best features of the software. You can access and sync your emails to get intuitive email analytics.
The free plan of the Freshsales lets you prioritize sales, leads, and customer engagement. Your publicly listed information and contacts are automatically integrated. The minimal customization set up of the software lets you schedule appointments and create a collaborative team and customer experience.
- Enhanced user visibility and customer support
- Heightened email and call features.
- Affordable price range and availability of free version.
- Full customization options only open for premium users.
- Difficulty to integrate third-party tools.
- Lack of added features in the software.
The software is available in four different variants for a single user per month. You can get Blossom at version at $12, Garden at $25, Estate at $49, and Forest at $79.