Who should use Fivetran?
Fivetran is a useful tool for data collection and analysis if you want a platform that doesn’t require really any technical knowledge. The company boasts that it offers the only zero-maintenance pipeline, resulting in a setup that only take around five minutes. Once data is stored in the tool’s “warehouse,” users can ask questions and make inquiries using the software. All data is stored in a centralized location, and the platform aims to make it easy for users to access and search for data that’s stored.
- Data source connectors offer a decent amount of granularity.
- Allows you to search for stored data
- You can make inquiries about your data and receive analysis back.
- It can be difficult to figure out the cause of an issue without contacting support.
- You can’t configure the batch size for queries.
- Some lack of flexibility
- Occasional delays and bugs
You have to contact Fivetran for details of pricing. The company does offer a free demo of its platforms to potential customers.