Who should use Domo?
Domo is best for C-level executives at enterprise companies looking for a company-wide (non-marketing specific) BI tool to create executive level dashboards.
The important thing to note is that it is not specifically focused on marketing data, just business data in general. That means, it's capacity is vast when it comes to business intelligence and executive dashboards company-wide, but may not be the best pick for aggregating and visualizing marketing data specifically, because marketing integrations are limited, the connectors don't run as deeply and the tool overall may be too expensive for just the marketing team's use.
- Offers more than 500 connectors across Finance, HR, IT, Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- Ability to view real-time data in one dashboard
- Don't need to get IT department involved in implementation
- Not focused specifically on marketing, so marketing integrations are limiting
- Domo is completely cloud-based which may be a drawback if you have most of your data on-site.
- You have to view your data on the Domo dashboard, you can't export it, save it as a file, or view it on the BI tool of your choice.
- Domo is fairly secretive about their pricing and is cost prohibitive for many businesses.
- Lack of improvement. There hasn’t been a major refresh of the platform in years, or much product innovation to speak of.
- Requires tons of professional services to get up and running
- Customer support is sub-par - there are fees associated with all of the customer service trainings and onboardings
- No database provided with the software package, you need a separate budget allocation for that
Pricing is offered on an annual subscription basis, and depends upon the number of users that need access. The company does offer a 30 day free trial.