Datawrapper is an innovative data visualization software developed for journalists, developers, and designers working in fast-paced newsrooms, but it can be used for non-news people as well. It requires zero coding and users can upload data to easily create and publish charts, graphs, and maps. Custom layouts let you integrate your visualizations perfectly on your site and access to local area maps are also available. The data visualization tool transforms numerical data from PDFs, Excel, Google Sheets, CSVs, and web sources to charts and graphs.
- Variety of charts and graphs to choose from
- No code or design skills needed
- Open source
- Free option
- Data is stored on Datawrapper server with free plan
- Can be complicated to store data on your server
- Customization of fonts and colors can be difficult