Who should use Dataiku?
Featuring a controlled and centralized environment, Dataiku is good for both data explorers and data experts alike. The platform offers a shortcut to deployment and model management for data-powered companies.
- Very intuitive
- Connects to nearly any database, including SQL, NOSQL, HADOOP, and FTP
- Data transformation, ML and scoring workflows can be exported
- Possibility to plug-in pre-existing scripts in Python
- Collaborative environment
- Data visualization could be improved
- Doesn’t offer drill down functionality in visualizations or interactive charts
- License cost is on the higher end.
Dataiku offers a free edition with limited features, but for other editions, you will need to contact the company for pricing details. A 2-week free trial is also offered for each edition.