Who should use Databox?
Databox is designed to be used by businesses both small and large, but some find that it can be challenging to connect al external data sources. Users can connect to several limited data sources, including the basic ones like Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads, and Salesforce, as well as import data from their own databases. The platform provides users with a single dashboard that displays KPIs and can generate reports but does not integrate with visualization platforms.
- Customizable dashboards
- Visualization tools are typically easy to set up
- Variety of templates available
- Lacks a wide amount of functionality in some areas
- Difficult to customize metrics. Unable to set custom date ranges.
- Limited number of client accounts
- Custom queries not offered with free and basic plans
- Can be challenging to connect all external data sources
Databox offers a wide range of plans, including a free plan and agency pricing. The free plan is very limited in what’s offered.