Who should use AdStage?
The platform aggregates all of your advertising data, gathering it into a single destination. The data can then be visualized, reported, and analyzed to help you optimize the performance of your ads. AdStage is a self-serve tool for marketers working with paid ads, providing complete management and analytics for ad campaigns across many platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and AdWords.
- Can organize similar campaigns with folders
- Simple and clean dashboard
- Helpful customer support
- The manage section of the dashboard isn’t really user friendly
- There’s no ability to create custom classifications.
- Lacking several extra features that other platforms have
- Non-intuitive in some areas of the platform
- Platforms may need to be reconnected from time to time
Pricing for AdStage begins at $499 per month for the base plan. You can also try out the platform on a 14-day free trial.