Adstage is an all-in-one cloud based automation and reporting tool that brings advertising data into a central platform and enables marketers to analyze, visualize, optimize, and report on marketing performance.
This means that marketers gain more control over their campaigns and they save the time that they spend on managing ads. It allows marketers to use both global and separate dashboards to assess the performance of their campaigns and it features many integrations with several other tools and platforms.
The platform aggregates all of your advertising data, gathering it into a single destination. The data can then be visualized, reported, and analyzed to help you optimize the performance of your ads. AdStage is a self-serve tool for marketers working with paid ads, providing complete management and analytics for ad campaigns across many platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and AdWords.
It integrates with:
- Databases like SQL-databases.
- Visualisation platforms like Google Data Studio.
Some of its features include:
- Campaign management
- Customizable reports
- Performance metrics
- Drag and drop editing
- Can organize similar campaigns with folders
- Simple and clean dashboard
- Helpful customer support
- The manage section of the dashboard isn’t really user friendly
- There’s no ability to create custom classifications.
- Lacking several extra features that other platforms have
- Non-intuitive in some areas of the platform
- Platforms may need to be reconnected from time to time
Pricing starts at $119.00 per month when billed annually for the Starter Plan and goes up to $639 per month for the Elite Plan. There’s also an Enterprise Plan available and businesses can inquire about pricing of this plan.
The Best Alternative
What is Improvado?
Improvado collects all your marketing data into one place. It syncs into every marketing platform you use, and gathers the data into the Improvado platform or sends it straight to your BI tools, with no dev help needed. It was designed by marketers for marketers. Now all your marketing reports and dashboards are automated in real-time.
Who should use Improvado?
Improvado is for any marketer seeking to simplify and streamline the work of aggregating data into an easy to use database. The program automates the entire process-- freeing up your time to work on other marketing tasks.
Improvado has hundreds of integrations with platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat, Shopify, Mailchimp, Salesforce and more. This makes it easy to get the data you need, from wherever it lives. Integrations run deep and pull granular data from both the keyword and ad level.
Improvado allows you to view data in real time, viewing your marketing performance from a high level or drill in to the nitty gritty details.
It's easy to create custom dashboards and reports, but their customer service team is incredibly helpful if you need their support. Their customer support is available throughout every step and pays close attention to the specific needs of the individual client. Collected data is viewable on the BI tool of your choice as well as through Improvado’s dashboard. The user experience is a high priority.
- Excellent customer support throughout every step
- Simple implementation with no developer needed
- Integrations are granular and deep
- Ability to pull data from numerous platforms
- Compatible other BI tools, including Looker and Tableau
- Data aggregated in real time to a single destination
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- While some of the more granular features can seem complicated, customer service is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Improvado pricing is done on a custom basis. The company can assess your business needs and give you pricing details during a call.
Improvado has 80+ Integrations with plans to grow to 500. They can also build out custom integrations for any data source you request.