Improvado is committed to empowering the revenue of marketing teams to make business decisions through data simplification. Today, data lives in many different silos and business users need to rely on scarce technical resources in order to get the answers they need to do their job effectively. Improvado is changing that!
Product & Company
Improvado is a modern data stack SaaS company, headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across the globe. We built a no-code revenue data platform centralizing data from hundreds of marketing & sales sources.
We are a Series A startup with $30 million raised in investments. We are rapidly scaling and doubling revenue growth every year.
Today, we are excited to be partnering with companies like ASUS, Illy, Activision, Adroll, Docker, Hims, OMD, the University of San Francisco, and many others.
At Improvado, we are extremely curious, open, and hard-working. We take great pride in our diverse culture and remote-first approach. We value diversified experiences of opinion and we know that this makes us stronger. We are looking for great people who want to grow and develop fast, personally, and professionally.
Improvado is looking for a VP of Product. This individual will be responsible for managing product performance, communicating status, prioritizing products and their enhancements, developing products and programs, and executing on initiatives that create the most value for Improvado business and its customers.
Nice to have
- Strong product/market fit: marketing data product for enterprises
- Competitive compensation package, plus medical, dental, 401K, etc.
- Unlimited PTO
- Ideal time & stage to benefit from companies growth - just got Series A :)
- Extremely fun & open startup environment
- A large team of experienced engineers
- Chance to get the company's stock options in the future
- Investors in Improvado are Silicon Valley Elites; i.e., Jonah Goodhart (SVP Oracle Data Cloud, Former Founder & CEO of MOAT), Kim Perell (CEO Amobee), Toby Gabriner (Former CEO Nextroll, CEO Bitly), Auren Hoffman (Founder & Former CEO of LiveRamp), etc.. as well as Bullpen Capital and 500-Start Ups