Improvado is committed to empowering the revenue of marketing teams to make business decisions through data simplification. Today, data lives in many different silos and business users need to rely on scarce technical resources in order to get the answers they need to do their job effectively. Improvado is changing that!
Product & Company
Improvado is a modern data stack SaaS company, headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across the globe. We built a no-code revenue data platform centralizing data from hundreds of marketing & sales sources.
We are a Series A startup with $30 million raised in investments. We are rapidly scaling and doubling revenue growth every year.
Today, we are excited to be partnering with companies like ASUS, Illy, Activision, Adroll, Docker, Hims, OMD, the University of San Francisco, and many others.
At Improvado, we are extremely curious, open, and hard-working. We take great pride in our diverse culture and remote-first approach. We value diversified experiences of opinion and we know that this makes us stronger. We are looking for great people who want to grow and develop fast, personally, and professionally.
- Administration of cloud infrastructure (AWS) and Kubernetes clusters (AWS EKS)
- Administration of CI/CD tools (Jenkins/GitHub CI) as well as multiple environments for development and testing
- Tuning and support for a centralized monitoring / alerting system (Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Grafana, Opsgenie)
- Administration and data storage (Postgresql, ClickHouse, Redis), performance and replication
- On-call duty
What we expect from the candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in SysOps/DevOps role
- deep understanding of Linux
- experience writing scripts in bash/python
- Experience in setting up Ansible configuration management system
- Experience in managing and configuring Docker, Kubernetes containerization tools
- a sense of responsibility for their work, attention to detail, and the ability to see the essence of the problem
Will be a plus:
- Golang development experience
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Amazon cloud services
- Understanding of the principles of operation, experience in deploying and configuring HashiStack (Terraform, Vault, Consul, Packer)
- Clickhouse administration experience
- Strong Product/Market Fit
- Competitive Compensation Package (including a generous amount of equity for companies stage)
- Ideal Time & Stage to Benefit from Companies Growth
- Extremely Fun & Open Working Environment
- Strong Ethics & Value System
- A Large Team of Experienced Engineers
- Investors in Improvado are Silicon Valley Elites; i.e., Jonah Goodhart (SVP Oracle Data Cloud, Former Founder & CEO of MOAT), Kim Perell (CEO Amobee), Toby Gabriner (Former CEO Nextroll, CEO Bitly), Auren Hoffman (Founder & Former CEO of LiveRamp), etc.. as well as Bullpen Capital and 500-Start Ups