Hi. We’re improvado. The world’s leading marketing data aggregation platform.
A global company with our Headquarters in the heart of San Francisco, CA. Improvado transforms how organizations track their marketing strategy. Through its unique approach to company culture, Improvado has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency has made us one of the most exciting startups to work for in Silicon Valley. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make Improvado an amazing place to work.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Improvado might just be the place for you. Join us!
The Improvado Marketing team is responsible for generating qualified opportunities with marketing and analytics leaders at agencies and corporations of all sizes. You will work directly with our talented Head of Marketing to acquire new customers and generate inbound demand.
Marketing Managers are expected to execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SSEM, email, social media and display advertising. Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels. Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Be prepared to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and summarize our value proposition to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital evolution in marketing. This is an extremely fast paced environment.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, on time and on budget.
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perfect english.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook Ad campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
You should also have
- Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
- Embody company attributes
- Evidence that you have consistently been a Self-Starter and have an affinity to learn the art and science behind digital marketing
- Some experience with a startup is preferred
- A sharp focus on your professional and personal goals
- Emotional intelligence and natural curiosity
- Strong listening skills and be coachable
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications & writing skills
- Exceptional organizational & prioritization skills