Improvado is committed to a vision of minimizing transaction costs for people to get business answers. Today, data lives in many different siloes, and business users need to rely on scarce technical resources to get the answers they need to do their job effectively. Improvado is changing that.
Improvado’s product is an Enterprise Data Platform for Marketers, Data Analysts, and Strategists that allows you to easily aggregate data from 250+ marketing platforms like Google and Facebook, into one place, transform that data into the format you need, and visualize that data in your platform of choice. We automate up to 90% of manual work related to reporting and uncover large revenue-generating opportunities for your Marketing teams that are hidden amongst the data. Improvado’s ability to process large amounts of data at high speeds enables us to help and customize solutions for Enterprise Brands more than anyone in the market. Some of our partners are Mattel, ATB Financial, illy Cafe, Monster Energy, L’Oreal, and HIMS.
At Improvado, we are extremely curious, open, and hard-working. We value diversified experience and opinion, and we know that that makes us greater than the sum of our parts. We are looking for great people who want to grow and develop fast, personally and professionally, and Improvado offers that collaborative, high-growth environment. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices globally.
About the Job
As part of the Professional Service practice, we work with our clients to ensure we’re empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals by making sense of the Sales & Marketing data extracted via Improvado’s product.
Digital Marketing Analytics Experts are responsible for designing and championing innovative strategies and analytic solutions that drive effectiveness and deliver against client goals. The Digital Marketing Analytics Expert builds client relationships and will partner with both internal teams and external clients to plan, execute and evaluate strategic marketing analytics initiatives.
You might spend a few weeks with a new client on a deep business review or a complete organizational review, helping them understand the potential that data brings to solve their most pressing problems.
Providing analytics consultation for businesses by identifying the relationship between business objectives and data metrics, proactively identifying opportunities and threats, and leveraging actionable insights.
- Develop a digital marketing analytics strategy, specific to the industry and organization KPIs.
- Co-create and shape strategy and approach to engagements to achieve the desired business outcomes
- Be an inspiration for innovation to the customer.
- Bring a strong background with proven experience in marketing, advertising and commerce analytics, audience discovery and segmentation, measurement, modeling strategy, and data quality.
- Bring extensive knowledge across paid, owned, and earned, with a focus of analytical expertise in one or more of the following: omnichannel, media (display, paid search, programmatic, paid social), organic social, social listening/trend identification, site, app, email/CRM, voice of the customer/brand studies, or SEO
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist in the development of pre-sales proposals, internal training, and data-driven best practices.
- Possess strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery while leading a single workstream and a team of analysts
- Lead a team that will perform assessments, develop strategies, and deliver roadmaps to help clients understand their current digital analytics capabilities and opportunities
- Develop measurement strategies that tie organizational objectives to digital measurement solutions and communicate the value of solutions to a senior client audience
- Participate in Sales-Pitch to support Account Executives in explaining the Professional Service Offering
- Run and lead business workshops with Customer stakeholders
- Plan and define overall marketing analytics strategy
- Define the most important KPIs to track and measure
- Define different KPIs for different channels
- Contribute data-driven content regularly
- Collaborate with both front-line marketers and senior leaders
- Build client relationships and senior internal relationships, highlighting the role of data strategy
- Maintain knowledge of relevant case studies, data, tools, and approaches using it to trial new analytical techniques, progressing craft skills of the team
- Design (wireframe) the marketing dashboards using visualizations that clearly communicate marketing results along with strategic insights and business goals.
Your essential skills:
- Experience of capturing, assessing, and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Deep Knowledge of Marketing Insight analytics domains like marketing attribution (both top-down and bottom-up), hyper-personalization and navigating the data challenges for both bottom-up and top-down attribution
- You have a track record of innovation and expertise in Digital Marketing Analytics.
- You’re passionate about craftsmanship and have applied your expertise across a range of industries and organizations.
- You have led business workshops in a consulting-like organization to advise and consult customers.
- Ability to communicate business objectives to a senior audience
- Passion for digital marketing/advertising and emerging trends
- Demonstrable credentials as a leading Digital Marketing Analytics Subject Matter Expert.
- 7+ years of experience working in a relevant area of expertise.
- Exceptional leadership and mentorship abilities to introduce and implement new strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years managing digital marketing/advertising analytics for large, complex clients with experience in omnichannel measurement
- Experience defining analytics, modeling, and tagging strategies and developing measurement plans
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for evaluating and optimizing customer datasets and digital campaigns
- Excellent Project Management experience and ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient
The focus is on Retail, CPG, and eCommerce.
Marketing Analytics Ecosystem and Skills
- Advertising analysis, budget control, ROAS analysis
- Campaign analysis
- Multi-Channel tracking, Cross-channel, Cross-device
- Attribution modeling
- Revenue funnel analysis and marketing performance
- SEO and organic analysis
- Content analysis, CRO and A/B testing
- Social media listening and analysis
- Forecasting, Optimization & predictive analytics