Hi. We’re improvado.
The world’s leading marketing data aggregation platform.
A global company with our Headquarters in the heart of San Francisco, CA. Improvado transforms how organizations track their marketing strategy. Through its unique approach to company culture, Improvado has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency has made us one of the most exciting startups to work for in Silicon Valley. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make Improvado an amazing place to work.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Improvado might just be the place for you. Join us!
The Improvado Marketing team is responsible for generating qualified opportunities with marketing and analytics leaders at agencies and corporations of all sizes. You will work directly with our talented Head of Marketing to acquire new customers and generate inbound demand.
Content Marketing Managers are expected to execute SEO, email, and social media campaigns. Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels. Measure and report on the performance of all content-related campaigns.
* Execute all SEO, email, and social media campaigns
* You'll be the lead on copy for all of Improvado's marketing assets (blog posts, white papers, case studies, decks, email templates, landing pages, etc.)
* You’ll transform email marketing jargon into conversational, approachable language
* You’ll collaborate with the team to gain context and create content that resonates with our customers
* You’ll contribute to Improvado's social media strategy by producing content to drive engagement and traffic to the blog or website
* You'll own whatever you write, and you’ll get to see how it impacts customers and drives sales
* You should have perfect English and beautiful writing with examples to show.
* You have an editor’s brain and are obsessed with clear, clever copy
* You’re into creative writing and thrive when adjusting the tone of voice, look and feel of different content to make it engaging.
* You love thinking about ways to create and leverage content to position brands as a thought leader
* You have experience producing web content–ebooks, blog posts, infographics, or social posts
* You’ve managed an editorial calendar
* You’re all about the details
* You might have an English or Communications degree, a Business degree, or something else, or maybe you dropped out, or didn't even go to school. Our team is made up of all kinds of smart people.
* Bonus: You have experience working in a B2B environment on a small team
*You should also have*
* Have high ethical standards and values consistent with ours-hard work, integrity & team player.
* Embody company attributes
* Evidence that you have consistently been a Self-Starter and have an affinity to learn the art and science behind content marketing
* Some experience with a startup is preferred
* A sharp focus on your professional and personal goals
* Emotional intelligence and natural curiosity
* Strong listening skills and be coachable
* Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
* Superior communications & writing skills
* Exceptional organizational & prioritization skills