Want to shape the future of marketing data and analytics? Come join one of the quickest growing, VC-funded marketing SAAS companies: Improvado.io. Improvado aggregates all of a marketing team’s campaign data into one place so they can instantly optimize, better understand customers, and unlock strategic insights. Quite important as marketers gear-up to enter the new age of data. To date, we have raised $8M+ from the same investors who created the MarTech industry (founders of Doubleclick, AdRoll, LiveRamp, etc.) and Bullpen Capital. We have global offices across SF, NYC, and Moscow.
We are building our east-coast office and are looking for NYC’s most ambitious and persistent tech sales/BD professionals. This is a start-up so if you can roll-up your sleeves and be super hands-on yet still have the strategic chops to partner everyday with our VP of Revenue, then let’s please connect. More information can be found below.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Penetrate, navigate, and close large enterprise accounts. You know how to break-down doors and can do cold outreach all week if needed, manage and influence a wide-array of stakeholders, know when to push/let issues unfold, and most importantly, can communicate effectively with all levels of an organization (c-level to tactician).
- Sample resume indicators: large quota attainment (including “hunting and farming”) and enterprise client success stories.
- Evolve the sales process We strive to learn deeper insights about our customers everyday and with a lean methodology, ensure that our sales process improves accordingly.
- Sample resume indicators: working at earlier stage companies and/or contributing to broader sales strategy (in addition to your own quota attainment.... eg, creating scalable revenue generating strategies, processes, tools, etc.)
- Scope innovative product integrations with partnersWe have sales engineers but lean on top salespeople to find new ways for Improvado to integrate with partnersacross the martech ecosystem.
- Sample resume indicators: technical proficiency, collaborating with engineers / selling technical solutions, and/or business development roles.
- Understand marketing technology and analytics
- Sample resume indicators: experience in mar-tech, digital marketing, and/or marketing analytics.
- CultureWe are a diverse group of ‘scrappy mutants’ who redefine selflessness and collaboration, have created one of the most open and authentic work environments, and strive to create and capture maximum value.
Compensation: $180K OTE and equity
If you meet the above criteria and are ready to shape martech, please email firstname.lastname@example.org just a few sentences explaining why you’re interested, how you can help out, and your resume or LinkedIn profile. We look forward to reviewing.