After clicking the “Data Extraction” button, a following pop-up menu will appear. This menu consists of three columns with a list of options to be selected and results column — each list will show available items after selecting any line in the previous one:
1. Click on Connector you need in the first column to select it.
2. Click on Account you want to setup
3. Select Report Type or several Report Types by ticking one or multiple checkboxes in the third column
4. After you select some items in all three columns, corresponding table names will appear in the fourth column.
5. Go, select Report types for another Connector or Account if you need — in the same way
6. Click on the pink Setup Sources button on the bottom right corner to finish extract configuration
This menu will be closed, a notification message will appear. Data extraction settings were set up successfully.
Be advised: data extraction tool doesn’t support long-term historical data extraction automatically — if you need historical data for a long period, please create a ticket in our Service Desk and inform us: which data platform, report type and date period is interesting for you.