Create a rule using the column header menu
- Select a target column by clicking the column header.
- Press the function key to select multiple columns.
- Depending on your OS, click while holding the ^ or ⌘ key to select/deselect a column (toggle).
- Click while holding the Shift key to select a range.
- Click the icon in the header of a selected column to open the header menu, and select a transformation command.
- Among the commands, drop and settype are performed upon clicking.
- To add details, fill out the command input panel below, and click the Add button.
- Some commands can be performed by selecting a distribution bar.
- Click a distribution bar to filter the data based on the selected range (toggle).
- Click the type mismatch or null value graph to set conditions for those values.